The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Vox article about the "unsigned" essay is quite interesting.

American democracy is broken.

Thank God we're not a democracy, then.

We have a president who lost the popular vote, a Senate where the “majority” represents about 15 million fewer people than the “minority,” and a Supreme Court where two justices were nominated by that president and confirmed by that unrepresentative Senate.

Uh, when was the Senate ever supposed to be "representative"? Apparently someone failed Poli-Sci 101. Of course, if Trump's picks to the Supreme Court aren't valid because of the "unrepresentative" Senate , I'd really like their explanation how RBG/Kagan/Sotomayor are validly on the bench.

It also would be a good idea to draw the boundaries of those new states to ensure that the electorate within each of the new states supports such amendments.

So, of course, all of these 127 new DC states should be designed so that they vote correctly...

That's not even getting into how ***** retaahded the actual Haavahd proposal to make 127 new states out of 10 square miles of DC is.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump supporters get mad when media calls out Trump for his many, many lies. Why? Do they simply hate the truth? 

i was mad for a while, then remembered who the dems are running--thrice failed octogenarians, commie posers, the chick from dances with wolves' great aunt, and a few others--and then thought about my job security and investment return and wasn't angry anymore. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Albwan said:

Damn...Main stream media gaslighting US people so hard sometimes I forget that 

people actually dig Trump and still love our great country.

When Trump got booed (partially) at the World Series it was trending like crazy on twitter.............Monday night - my trending topics went to 30 and not one of them had anything to do with this and for the first time in 4 years, none had anything to do at all with Trump.  

• Like (+1) 1

And "our" media dutifully follows orders.............

EOVWQ8QX0AAK5uR.jpg:large

I wonder what someone else thinks of that. 

2008

clinton-epa_custom-91e4cfc0eaf8dac88f66f.........speaker-of-the-house-nancy-pelosi-d-ca-s

EOV0NdMWsAUg3nx.jpg  EOV0NdFXUAILL0Z.jpg

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 4

MSNBC Legal Expert Donated Cash to Democrat Congresswoman Who Voted for Impeachment

by Joseph Vazquez

Original Article

It’s no question MSNBC has been begging for President Donald Trump’s impeachment. So, how does MSNBC legal analyst Jill Wine-Banks handle the issue of impeachment? By giving money to a Democratic Party House member who would later vote for impeachment. FEC records revealed that MSNBC Legal Analyst Jill Wine-Banks gave $500 to Democratic Rep. Lauren Underwood (D-IL.) on May 13, 2019. Underwood voted for Trump’s impeachment in December, though she represents a district in Illinois that backed Trump in 2016.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm assuming it's the circle game. Common to service members and bored teenagers/first responders. 

(And/or they could be trolling the ridiculous media spin on that game itself) 

It seems like an odd time to play this circle game.  But, the game itself is odd to me.  And, why would you do it after it's been all over the news.  

• Like (+1) 1