The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I'm not ridiculing pain medications of any kind. I am ridiculing you.

You are indeed trying to ridicule me but you are ridiculing my cannabis use too.  The question was why?  Why does this collection of fools still seem to think my promotion of medical cannabis so foolish when over the years I have been proven right and they have largely been proven wrong?  Go back through that thread and behold the persistent ignorance and the grinning pride in such ignorance.   Reminds me of battling similar ignorance and group think here today.

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

You are indeed trying to ridicule me but you are ridiculing my cannabis use too.  The question was why?  Why does this collection of fools still seem to think my promotion of medical cannabis so foolish when over the years I have been proven right and they have largely been proven wrong?  Go back through that thread and behold the persistent ignorance and the grinning pride in such ignorance.   Reminds me of battling similar ignorance and group think here today.

Because you're a pretentious ass about it.

It's really that simple.  You're a pretentious ass.  Period.  No one gives a ***** if you smoke pot or not.  It's your pretentiousness and proselytizing monkeyshit we mock.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because you're a pretentious ass about it.

It's really that simple.  You're a pretentious ass.  Period.  No one gives a ***** if you smoke pot or not.  It's your pretentiousness and proselytizing monkeyshit we mock.

Bob must have been that dork at recess who got hit with a noogie and, instead of running, asked why they were doing this to him

and another noogie

and another noogie

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

I left out about 10-12 others, but you get the idea...........

Carpe Donktum shares hands-down the BEST thread about how political Twitter reacts every time Trump tweets and ROFL

MAGA: THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HORSE THAT WAS EVER CREATED

LIBS: YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL, THE HORSE DESERVES BETTER

CNN BREAKING NEWS: President Trump tweeted a horse that was probably thinking bad thoughts, our panel discusses after the break.

MSNBC: President Trump tweeted a picture of an Arabian horse, clearly a dog whistle to his Islamophobic base

Feminist Twitter: Why does the horse have to be a male? This is just another example of Trumps war on women.

Huffington Post: How Stallions are hurting transhorses

Brian Stelter: President Trump tweeted this photo of a horse and did not credit the photographer. Every single day this president defies the norms and attacks the free press, thumbing his nose at decency.

Rachel Maddow: This horse, we found him, and we have his tax returns.

The Daily Beast: Trump's "Horse Picture" linked to Antisemitism, here is the horses address and social security number.

The New York Times: SOURCE says the Horse is the power behind the throne, Trump sits in his office watching gorilla channel all day.

Elizabeth Warren: This is a mockery of my people, they depended on horses, not for something pretty to look at, but to survive. We need to tax the rich to buy the poor their own horses.

Biden: I had a horse just like that when I was in the pony express with Obama.

Pelosi: This horsh that Tump tweefted, is a clear *hiccup* shignal that he is unqualitied for the othfice of the presidentury

AOC: Cows are bad, but horses are like literally the devil. This guy... a cosmopolitan? coming right up... like doesn't care about the environment AT ALL

Hannity: Tonight we are going to expose what the Destroy Trump Media doesn't want you to know about this noble horse, later we talk to the great one about horse pedigree

Juan Williams: Come on, this horse is clearly a call back to what Trump thinks was a better time... Slavery

Kanye: Yo. That's a horse.

MSM in Unison: Kanye has gone crazy again

Don Lemon: He... tweeted... a horse. I would say this was a new low for this white house... but I... would... be... lying. There has never been a white house... this.. racist.

Eric Swalwell: We have a president that just tweets things like this and... doesn't... think... about the consequences. It's time someone took the reigns *fart* and lead this country

Hillary Clinton: It's times like these that I wish that I could tell every little girl in America that they can have a horse, but in Trump's America this is not the case. #WildHorsesCantStopWomen

Planned Parenthood: Horse Abortion is Horsecare

Comey: *Picture of him in a field*

Washington Post: Trump Horse sent homophobic tweets in 2008 #CancelHorses

RussiaGaters: Remember that Putin had his picture taken on a horse, comrade Trump is signaling his boss that he is ready to receive orders.

Trump to reporters in front of Marine One:

What about the horse? I saw a horse, it was beautiful, did you see it? It was a great big beautiful horse and I thought, what a great horse, I should take a picture. So I did. No conspiracy, you people are so crazy. Its a horse!

View image on Twitter

Tibs and/or Gary: Trump wants to do it with that horse

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Do you think it is improper to start a thread entitled,   'Can Anyone Help DR'?

Not to dump it all here, but imo the guy is either:

- being paid to post and control the narrative here; or

- has become so invested that he has lost objectivity and reason; or

- drug crazed; or

- mentally damaged, perhaps from witnessing something traumatic, like Lisa Page's texts or altered 302's; or

- actually mentally unstable and way beyond obsessive. 

Is there a clinical disorder where the patient has developed such a fear of losing his 'followers' that he snaps?  DR seems to think that his congregation is not able to hear my words without his explanations.  I have become the devil to the ears/eyes of his followers around here apparently.  They need protecting for they are so impressionable.  Even his disciples must wonder a bit when the thought leader seems to have snapped. 

Can anyone help DR?  Seriously?

2019-12-03_13-08-28.png.23af6a2d080432d3a2e1605fcae077a9.png

• Haha (+1) 1

What thread was that? If you could share the link, I'd appreciate the back story. I have wondered why they keep making fun of you as a pot smoker. 

FTR I have never smoked pot (seriously), but if it helped with pain, glaucoma,  cancer-nausea, etc. I'd get past the rank stench ? and try it if I needed it. 

26 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What thread was that? If you could share the link, I'd appreciate the back story. I have wondered why they keep making fun of you as a pot smoker. 

FTR I have never smoked pot (seriously), but if it helped with pain, glaucoma,  cancer-nausea, etc. I'd get past the rank stench ? and try it if I needed it. 

In PPP find the thread titled, 'Know anyone with a Disease?'  It began in 2014.  It has probably been dormant for a month or two.  This may get you there

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/169052-know-anyone-with-a-disease-read-this/

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Stop playing the victim. In going after DR, you said something I found funny. That's it.

• Like (+1) 1

Not strictly "media" bias, but I found this interesting quote from Google in a story about their founders stepping down:

Google is not a conventional company. We do not intend to become one. Throughout Google’s evolution as a privately held company, we have managed Google differently. We have also emphasized an atmosphere of creativity and challenge, which has helped us provide unbiased, accurate and free access to information for those who rely on us around the world.

We believe those central tenets are still true today. The company is not conventional and continues to make ambitious bets on new technology, especially with our Alphabet structure. Creativity and challenge remain as ever-present as before, if not more so, and are increasingly applied to a variety of fields such as machine learning, energy efficiency and transportation. Nonetheless, Google’s core service—providing unbiased, accurate, and free access to information—remains at the heart of the company.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/larry-page-steps-down-at-alphabet-sundar-pichai-to-lead-both-alphabet-google-as-ceo-213715829.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

You know, so long as you don't want to see anything negative about liberals pop up in searches...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

In PPP find the thread titled, 'Know anyone with a Disease?'  It began in 2014.  It has probably been dormant for a month or two.  This may get you there

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/169052-know-anyone-with-a-disease-read-this/

Or just read the above post.  We mock him because of "know anyone with a disease?"  Seriously.  "A disease."  

Like I said, pretentiousness and proselytizing monkeyshit.