The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Hillary is president? Must have missed that.

D96F1XTWwAANCv4.jpg

Hitler was a candidate at one time as well.

Tell me counselor, which failed candidate has backed a coup of a duly elected Government?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Gary Busey said:

What political opponent did Obama say should be jailed? 

Which Obama's political opponent was subject to several FBI investigations, which were dismissed under cloudy circumstances?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Which Obama's political opponent was subject to several FBI investigations, which were dismissed under cloudy circumstances?

Why are you moving the goalposts? The inference was that every politician does all those things. That is wrong. 

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Why are you moving the goalposts? The inference was that every politician does all those things. That is wrong. 

Fine, the fine mannered Obama never said "Lock her up"  I'm sure that excuses his vilification of rural Pennsylvania folk. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Details! 

He also spied on US citizens, abused the IRS powers to go after his enemies, and ... oh, ran an illegal political blackmail ring for (at least) most of his second term. 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Facts aren't their friends. Only feelz are. It's all they can argue. 

And it's why they lose. 

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

My two favourite Q&A's in movie history:

1) but what about Mark "Cutback" Davis or Bob "Jungle Death" Gerrard?

2) But Tony, what about Caspar Gomez, have you thought about what the Diaz Brothers will do?

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

You know you're a propaganda piece when you call Trump the most transparent leader in history. 

Maybe that's what happens when you work for and earn money from a sexual deviant like Les Moonves

Do you think it is improper to start a thread entitled,   'Can Anyone Help DR'?

Not to dump it all here, but imo the guy is either:

- being paid to post and control the narrative here; or

- has become so invested that he has lost objectivity and reason; or

- drug crazed; or

- mentally damaged, perhaps from witnessing something traumatic, like Lisa Page's texts or altered 302's; or

- actually mentally unstable and way beyond obsessive. 

Is there a clinical disorder where the patient has developed such a fear of losing his 'followers' that he snaps?  DR seems to think that his congregation is not able to hear my words without his explanations.  I have become the devil to the ears/eyes of his followers around here apparently.  They need protecting for they are so impressionable.  Even his disciples must wonder a bit when the thought leader seems to have snapped. 

Can anyone help DR?  Seriously?

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

- drug crazed; or

- mentally damaged, perhaps from witnessing something traumatic, like Lisa Page's texts or altered 302's; or

Is there a clinical disorder where the patient has developed such a fear of losing his 'followers' that he snaps?  DR seems to think that his congregation is not able to hear my words without his explanations.  I have become the devil to the ears/eyes of his followers around here apparently.  They need protecting for they are so impressionable.  Even his disciples must wonder a bit when the thought leader seems to have snapped. 

DR can help his/her/itself with a bag, some cheetos, and a few reruns of Ancient Aliens.

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

- drug crazed; or

Is this Bob "picking apart" someone's argument? Or is it Bob making stuff up to deflect from the intellectual ass kicking he's endured all morning long? 

Ponder on.

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

- drug crazed; or

:lol:

You suggest that someone else may be drug crazed?

Bravo, sir. Bravo!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Why do you feel so threatened by the truth?  Does sunlight immediately burn you when exposed to it?

Exactly. 

Bob can't handle the truth. He's created an entire narrative built around a lie (Trump and Russia) and never moved past it. 

Because he does NOT like to think for himself. He's incapable of it.

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

- drug crazed; or

Go ahead.  Start a thread.  Just another thread for you to get a butt kicking in.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Sure if that makes you feel better.

Trump has done much more than just chant "Lock her up," though. 

Such as what?   Publicly calling out his critics?

He's been doing that since the early '80s, and he was a media darling at the time?  Why wasn't he Hitler when he lambasted every GOP candidate running in '16?

• Like (+1) 1