The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

I just tried to watch "The Five" again and I remembered why I don't watch it any more.

Juan Williams is an OBVIOUS political stooge and he lies to your face every chance he gets. I know FOX pays him to be the Democratic hack on that stage and I get that, but, good grief, he is unbearable to listen to.

It brings me back to the same question in general......................

Is there ANYONE in the Democratic Party that is even-keeled and has a brain? ANYONE?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Soviets were all about peace, love, gulags, summary purges, and bread lines. Maybe Rock and or Roll as well (assuming that one could get in the bread line fast enough to get a roll.)

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Koko78 said:

The Soviets were all about peace, love, gulags, summary purges, and bread lines. Maybe Rock and or Roll as well (assuming that one could get in the bread line fast enough to get a roll.)

don't forget every liberal would quote Freud to justify all their judgments that were totally without right or color

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

This is a good listen if you've got 45 minutes to kill. Trump Jr. seems like a thoughtful and reasonable guy.

I'd like to hear someone give a reason for hating him that isn't based on wild conspiracy theories.

Definitely a good one.   Often ignored is the influence from Ivana and her parents in Czechoslovakia.   The kids spent summers there behind the Iron curtain.

Which makes the Russian collusion story even funnier.  Why would Trump need to send Cohen to Prague when he could simply call his former father in law?

On 11/11/2019 at 4:22 PM, njbuff said:

Juan Williams is an OBVIOUS political stooge and he lies to your face every chance he gets. I know FOX pays him to be the Democratic hack on that stage and I get that, but, good grief, he is unbearable to listen to.

He's bad, but I'll take him over Bob ****ing Beckel.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Misinterpreted!?  :blink: I love these "apologies" - I'm sorry if you misunderstood what I actually said/wrote."

I've got to try that sometime...

"You're an idiot..."

<some mumbling garbage about me being an internet tough guy>

"Oh, hey, I'm sorry you're such a gargantuan idiot that you misinterpreted my "You're an idiot" post."

• Haha (+1) 1