The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He actually tweeted this with a straight face... 

More proof Krugman is a fool.

Aren't these same people screaming about Bevin refusing to concede the ones who openly support Stacy Abrams' continuing refusal to concede her race?  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

Aren't these same people screaming about Bevin refusing to concede the ones who openly support Stacy Abrams' continuing refusal to concede her race?  

And as you've said before, they're the same people who will push to outlaw the GOP as a hate group once they get back into power.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And as you've said before, they're the same people who will push to outlaw the GOP as a hate group once they get back into power.

I want a reporter to have the balls to ask the Democratic candidates that question.  "Given the GOP's and Trump's history of racism and oppression of women, minorities, and immigrants, do you support outlawing the Republican Party as a hate group?"

The answers would be absolutely epic.

• Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink: ? ? ?

Holy tone deaf!

I suppose they can just act like a Democrat has for the past three years, huh?  Maybe Republicans will be able to buy all the #resist bumper stickers and pink pu$$y hats.

• Like (+1) 1

Guy Benson
Seems ABC News:
1) Quashed significant reporting into billionaire pedophile’s predations & possible co-conspirators.
Then
2) Got furious when evidence of that questionable-to-scandalous news judgment came to light. Then
3) Initiated a mole hunt vs whistleblower/leaker.
Then...
4) Found ‘culprit,’ who’d since moved to a competitor.
Then
5) Convinced said competitor to fire ‘culprit,’ w/o explanation, transparency or due process.
And 6) Got the *wrong person* fired.

I’m open to another side of the story, but we haven’t heard it. Wagons seem circled.

• Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Guy Benson
Seems ABC News:
1) Quashed significant reporting into billionaire pedophile’s predations & possible co-conspirators.
Then
2) Got furious when evidence of that questionable-to-scandalous news judgment came to light. Then
3) Initiated a mole hunt vs whistleblower/leaker.
Then...
4) Found ‘culprit,’ who’d since moved to a competitor.
Then
5) Convinced said competitor to fire ‘culprit,’ w/o explanation, transparency or due process.
And 6) Got the *wrong person* fired.

I’m open to another side of the story, but we haven’t heard it. Wagons seem circled.

The other side of the story is "It's Trump's fault."

• Like (+1) 2