The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

NBC -- of course. 

:lol: 

Eh, they're not wrong. Oh, not because Nasty Nancy was actually acting like an adult, but because they're going to keep repeating their lies into the history books.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

We truly are in a bifurcated reality. It's nutty. 

Dammit D.R., stop making me look up words !..........................?

This belongs here in the media thread also................................

QUESTION-600x220.png

Remember:

treacher_on_journalism_10-11-17-1-600x34

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Nancy's finger picture is iconic!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All of them are crazed lunatics.

BONUS : hypocrisy by same crazed idiots when it happened to barack

I remember a picture from a BLM protest where this cute woman did something with the cop that kind of stared him down.  I can't even remember..................But, I kept seeing how that was instantly iconic - and would be as big as the Tianaman Square tank picture.  I haven't seen the former since that week, and I've seen the latter about 50 times this very week.  

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

aaaaand here's an example of something you won't see from the media....enjoy

Of course not, because that's just rude and hateful. 

Not at all like openly wishing for Trump's assassination, which is flowers and butterflies and rainbows.

...WHOA!!......something is drastically wrong here.....Jack is an African-American.......supporting a known racist?....blasphemy....

Ex-NFL star Jack Brewer: Why Trump policies are secretly loved by most liberals (even if they won’t admit it)

By Jack Brewer | Fox News

Imagine a country where the president was promoted by the media as a far-right extremist, yet his signature policies align with the core issues preached by far-left liberals.

If we could remove the double standard, President Donald Trump would likely be more popular with liberals than favorites like Bill Clinton or John F. Kennedy.

In under 3 years, Trump has accomplished many of the things that Democrats, for years, have promised they would do.

Since Election Day 2016, the media has freaked out about things that Trump has never done while refusing to acknowledge the numerous accomplishments of his administration

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-policies-loved-liberals-ex-nfl-jack-brewer

• Thank you (+1) 1

Oh, good ***** Lord...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/19/us/politics/trump-war-foreign-policy.html

“The hardest thing I have to do, by far, much harder than the witch hunt, is signing letters to parents of soldiers that have been killed,” President Trump said at the White House this month.

[...]

In his telling, it is a gut-wrenching ordeal, a scene of anguish from the families of the fallen that bolsters his determination to bring American soldiers home from overseas conflicts. 

[...]

All recent presidents have struggled with the cost of war, and how to speak publicly about it

[...]

But Mr. Trump’s comments also offend some veterans and military experts. They say that solemn words about fallen heroes ring hollow from a president who received a Vietnam draft deferment and who has managed a dangerously chaotic foreign policy.

Un*****ingbelievable.  "President Trump is deeply affected by solders' deaths.  According to him and his supporters.  But here's why his sympathy is fake and offensive."

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, good ***** Lord...

Un*****ingbelievable.  "President Trump is deeply affected by solders' deaths.  According to him and his supporters.  But here's why his sympathy is fake and offensive."

It's reaching new levels of grossness. 

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, good ***** Lord...

intentional fallacy 24/7

They are psychic fortune tellers able to discern 7 levels and ambiguities in every sneeze and cough of The Donald