The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

On 7/17/2019 at 12:05 PM, DC Tom said:

"Can learn from its failures as it aims to send women to the moon?"

What the *****?  The moon landing is a failure now, because it didn't include breasts?  

Now there is a distillation of Oh so many dumb $#!t comments and rallying cries voiced by the 'mocrats!  Assign the "Squad" TAD in the nearest latrine.

On Jeffrey Epstein and a New Yorker attack on me

by Alan Dershowitz

Original Article

The election of Donald Trump has pulled American debate away from objectivity and turned publications into actors in a political battle. After Donald Trump’s election, the New Yorker magazine lost no time nailing its colors to the anti-Trump mast. David Remnick, its editor, lamented that Obama – a ‘man of integrity, dignity, and generous spirit’ – was being supplanted by ‘vulgarity unbounded, a knowledge-free national leader’ who would ‘set markets tumbling’, ‘strike fear into the hearts of the vulnerable, the weak’ etc. This set the tone for the magazine’s subsequent reporting.

Reporter asks Trump about plastic straws as Iran seizes two vessels

by Mike Brest

Original Article

President Trump was asked if he was "in favor of banning plastic straws" by a reporter on Friday afternoon, just a short time after an Iranian provocation in the Strait of Hormuz. "Are you in favor of banning plastic straws?" a reporter asked the president outside the White House. "I do think we have bigger problems than plastic straws. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I suppose that I could have placed this in the "Civil War" thread also.

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes: Trump Supporters Must Be ‘Confronted and Destroyed’

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/emma-fantuzzo/2019/07/19/msnbcs-chris-hayes-trump-supporters-must-be-confronted-and

Well Mr.Hayes you can lead the charge and see what supporters have to say bout it

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/emma-fantuzzo/2019/07/19/msnbcs-chris-hayes-trump-supporters-must-be-confronted-and

Lefties sure do like their purges

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'd have more respect for him if that's what he said.  What he actually said was even more insanely stupid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Well, there it is….  Right there in a poll [full pdf below] of eleven southern states conducted by NBC over two weeks we see the reason why the DNC, political leadership and media are whipping up false accusations of racial anxiety against President Trump.

nbc-poll-race-relations.jpg?w=640&h=472

The majority of those polled see improvements in race relationships,… and their approval of President Trump is higher…. and their view of the economy is more optimistic…. and the number one issue is immigration.

All empirical points that help President Trump and simultaneously destroy the Democrat narrative.  That recently released NBC polling result is exactly behind why Trump’s political opposition had to make a fast move against his administration.

• Like (+1) 3

RANK RUDENESS, HYPOCRISY ON DISPLAY BY CBS “NEWS:”

Check out the contrast between how often CBS Host Margaret Brennan interrupts Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wy.) and the way she lets Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) drone on and on.

I’m old enough to remember when CBS News actually knew what the word “journalism” meant and even practiced it on occasion.

• Like (+1) 1