The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

everything Trump says rattles me, so at least 80% of it must be a lie

cause I wouldn't be a total nutcake just because Hillary lost. I'm not biased.

and I'm waiting for my gold medal from the UN stating I am the sole holder of what is TOTAL TRUTH on any issue that a person raises....

(the burden some of us on here have set up for themselves...)   :D

you're quoting and replying to a post that is 28 months old, on page 4 of a 268 page thread, to a poster no longer part of this board. the drinking has started in earnest it would seem.

The Media Claims That Racists Are Outraged Over A Black Mermaid. The Outrage Is Completely Phony, Of Course.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49185/walsh-media-claims-racists-are-outraged-over-black-matt-walsh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

The entire #NotMyAriel hashtag consists of people heroically denouncing completely fictional racists who allegedly complained that Ariel in the new Little Mermaid is black. Nobody is actually complaining about it. This is outrage about an outrage that doesn’t exist.

[A black actress is cast as Little Mermaid]

Everyone: “oh ok”

Liberal Heroes on Twitter: “what’s the matter racists?? Outraged about diversity again???”

Everyone: “no it’s fine”

Liberal Heroes on Twitter:  “you stupid bigots!”

Everyone: “what?”

Liberal Heroes on Twitter:  “WHY ARE YOU SO OUTRAGED??”

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

CATHY YOUNG: Antifa, Quillette, and Media Bias. 

It’s pretty obvious that the press is covering for Antifa, rather than covering it, as befits Democratic Party operatives with bylines.

They just sit in their office and print out what is sent to them by hate groups, it’s called journalism

LIZ SHELD’S MORNING BRIEF: Rich Clinton Foundation Donor Epstein Busted for Underage Sex Trafficking. 

“Reuters also wants you to know that the prosecutor who made that deal was Alex Acosta, who is President Trump’s Secretary of Labor but didn’t bother to mention Mueller was running the FBI at the time Epstein got a slap on the hand.

USA Today, which is just total garbage, wants you to know there is a Trump-Epstein connection because they put it in the title that Epstein was a “associate” of Trump.”

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/5/2019 at 12:47 PM, B-Man said:

The Media Claims That Racists Are Outraged Over A Black Mermaid. The Outrage Is Completely Phony, Of Course.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49185/walsh-media-claims-racists-are-outraged-over-black-matt-walsh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

The entire #NotMyAriel hashtag consists of people heroically denouncing completely fictional racists who allegedly complained that Ariel in the new Little Mermaid is black. Nobody is actually complaining about it. This is outrage about an outrage that doesn’t exist.

[A black actress is cast as Little Mermaid]

Everyone: “oh ok”

Liberal Heroes on Twitter: “what’s the matter racists?? Outraged about diversity again???”

Everyone: “no it’s fine”

Liberal Heroes on Twitter:  “you stupid bigots!”

Everyone: “what?”

Liberal Heroes on Twitter:  “WHY ARE YOU SO OUTRAGED??”

Another good example of the Left repeating a lie till it is accepted as true.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are so many things I want to say - all of them fairly crude - but I'll just drop the link instead:

Democrats are somehow going to make "proper hygiene" controversial and racist, aren't they?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Democrats are somehow going to make "proper hygiene" controversial and racist, aren't they?

Blacks don't have equal access to Purell, therefore germs are racist!

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thinkprogress writer gives high school friend ultimatum: my friendship or your MAGA Hat.

MAGA hat wins.

You leftists are nucking futs.

Don't tell Tom about the penguin commentary.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thinkprogress writer gives high school friend ultimatum: my friendship or your MAGA Hat.

MAGA hat wins.

You leftists are nucking futs.

a woman?

Portland is in the midst of a gang war. Plain and simple... it's a gang war.

The Governor could call in the National Guard to take control of that mess.

Then again, it's Ory-gun. Charcoal%20Non-Logo%20with%20Orygun%20Ho

Edited by Nanker

This is an interesting decision by the 2nd Circuit, saying that Trump can't block his Twitter followers due to 1st Amendment protections of speech.   The decision is important, because it treats a private communication platform as a source for "open online dialogue"  So, in another case of careful of what you wish for, the court just opened up Twitter, etc to easier legal action by people who claim that they are banned from the platform based on their political views.   

Can't have it both ways.

President Donald Trump can’t ban critics from his Twitter account, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday, saying the First Amendment calls for more speech, rather than less, on matters of public concern.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan upheld a lower court judge who said Trump violates the Constitution when he blocks critics.

“The irony in all of this is that we write at a time in the history of this nation when the conduct of our government and its officials is subject to wide-open, robust debate,” Circuit Judge Barrington D. Parker wrote on behalf of a three-judge panel.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2