The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

On 6/18/2019 at 10:30 AM, B-Man said:

since 1919 the NYT and WaPo have been excellent bearings of Russia's spin

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Funny how promoting 40 years of Intersectional victim identity politics comes to a head

It is. I'd figure those who called it out forever wouldn't resort to it.

I think he's an awful president. But I will say I think the media jumps on him every chance, and many times for nothing.

I just thought the all knowing Trump supporters who never voted before voting for him would look pass that.

I mean, I didn't really. It just would be a good idea.

3 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I think he's an awful president. But I will say I think the media jumps on him every chance, and many times for nothing.

I just thought the all knowing Trump supporters who never voted before voting for him would look pass that.

It's "past". Somewhere there's a nice flat rock missing you.

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Another good idea would be to mind your business, and let others mind theirs. Stop being so judgemental! 

But it is nice to see you recognize the dangers of a lustfuly duplicitous media. Welcome to that club. 

MSM asks: What do you like about Trump?

Well I said, I really like his strengthening of the military. He's a warmonger they replied!

I said I really like his judicial use of the military and his use of its strength to avoid casualties. He's a kitty they shouted!