The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So apparently slicked-back hair is a topic worthy of conversation. 

The responses to this tweet are bat ***** crazy. :wacko: It has all of the usual wack-jobs favorite topics: religion, President Trump, and Trump's hair.  The insanity is strong in the TDSers. 

apparently.jpg

He looks like a more-batshit-insane Gary Busey.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

?

Her apology, another "but it could have been him" defense:

She does seem nice though:

I think that line is from a song she sang:

From a distance

You look like my friend,

even though we are at war. 

From a distance,

I cannot comp-re-hend

why you would slam your dick

in a door.

• Haha (+1) 1

Can't wait to hear the protests from the Left about POTUS Donald J. Trump's spoken words today in Portsmouth, UK.

He mentioned God, Our Religion, Crusade, and asked for a blessing on the troops who would die.

I can sense the upwelling of righteous outrage building to a crescendo. How dare he! Disgraceful! 

He didn't mention our LGBTXYZ community even once!

IMPEACH!  

SOFIA CARBONE:

You couldn’t find a better female icon than First Lady Melania Trump: an immigrant who came to America to flee communism and in pursuit of the American dream. She is beautiful, classy, educated, and fluent in six languages.

So why do feminists detest her?

Feminists, like leftists in general, detest anything and anyone they don’t control.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Can't wait to hear the protests from the Left about POTUS Donald J. Trump's spoken words today in Portsmouth, UK.

He mentioned God, Our Religion, Crusade, and asked for a blessing on the troops who would die.

I can sense the upwelling of righteous outrage building to a crescendo. How dare he! Disgraceful! 

He didn't mention our LGBTXYZ community even once!

IMPEACH!  

That was a prayer by FDR.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That was a prayer by FDR.

I'm thinking (hoping) Nanker knew that.

I haven't heard any complaints from the media about him doing the religious and praying thing yet, but was hoping we would, so it could be pointed out it was from one of their historic heroes.  It was masterful baiting and trolling by Trump. :)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

HOW THE PRESS IS DRIVING A DIVISIVE NARRATIVE ON RACE.

Goldberg should provide more detail on his graph to clarify his case.    Anyone who's used Lexis/Nexis knows that duplication of stories is a major pain when running their search.  Showing the sheer number of times a particular word appears likely overstates its usage because it probably appears in one story that's been syndicated 100 times.  This is obviously the result of news outlets relying on outsourced and syndicated content. 

So, while the trendline of these terms is definitely on the uptick, the slope of the line is very likely exaggerated.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

Chelsea Handler slams Trump for calling semi-automatic rifles 'entertainment': 'Grounds for impeachment'

HAHAHAHAHA...

I never understood why so many celebrities think regular people give a f*ck what they think

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I never understood why so many celebrities think regular people give a f*ck what they think

Here’s the thing. I think it’s safe to say that we all express our opinions here more than most celebrities. The issue is no one knows who we are so the media doesn’t quote every inane comment  we make. So celebrities are not all to blame for that. 

I can’t believe I just said that.  ? 

On 6/5/2019 at 3:40 PM, TtownBillsFan said:

I'm thinking (hoping) Nanker knew that.

I haven't heard any complaints from the media about him doing the religious and praying thing yet, but was hoping we would, so it could be pointed out it was from one of their historic heroes.  It was masterful baiting and trolling by Trump. :)

Can’t find it ‘cause I’m on my thumb Typer (phone). But I made a post about it previously. Just my sarcasm servo motor kicking in. 3rdand looooooong and I go way back. Just busting with him.

The jist of it was the American media would probably excoriate him for daring to mention those old fashioned and discredited concepts all the while not knowing what the context was, yet alone who the author was. Of course then, once they got “woke” they’d try to nail him for “plagiarism.”

:wallbash: 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Can’t find it ‘cause I’m on my thumb Typer (phone). But I made a post about it previously. Just my sarcasm servo motor kicking in. 3rdand looooooong and I go way back. Just busting with him.

The jist of it was the American media would probably excoriate him for daring to mention those old fashioned and discredited concepts all the while not knowing what the context was, yet alone who the author was. Of course then, once they got “woke” they’d try to nail him for “plagiarism.”

:wallbash: 

Ohshit, you were just busting my balls? I hope it isn't too late to call it off.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Here’s the thing. I think it’s safe to say that we all express our opinions here more than most celebrities. The issue is no one knows who we are so the media doesn’t quote every inane comment  we make. So celebrities are not all to blame for that. 

I can’t believe I just said that.  ? 

Wait...I had you pegged as Chef Jim...Carey. You know, the Mask guy. Ace from Ventura.  Your name is Jim, you mentioned you live in Cali, and you have that cool split personality Chef artwork in your profile?  If you're just some guy named Jim, why am I following you? I mean, why wouldn't I care about what some multi-millionaire unstable comedian accused of giving his gf an std and driving her to suicide has to say?  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wait...I had you pegged as Chef Jim...Carey. You know, the Mask guy. Ace from Ventura.  Your name is Jim, you mentioned you live in Cali, and you have that cool split personality Chef artwork in your profile?  If you're just some guy named Jim, why am I following you? I mean, why wouldn't I care about what some multi-millionaire unstable comedian accused of giving his gf an std and driving her to suicide has to say?  

Hmmmmmm.  You may have figured me out. 

• Like (+1) 1