The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

On 4/20/2019 at 3:12 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Watching April Ryan implode in real time is peak Twitter today. 

https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/1119395053640699904

She's lost her mind. And it couldn't have happened to a better person.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-21-at-8.11.59-AM-600x437.png

NEW CIVILITY WATCH: CNN’s April Ryan Says Sarah Sanders’ Head Should Be “Lopped Off.”

To be clear, I understand she was using a figure of speech and in a vacuum none of this bothers me.

I also understand the New Rules imposed by these people and figure they should have to play by them.

Seems only fair.

Conservative speech equals violence........................................you will be held responsible

But it is okay if I actually punch a Nazi in the nose, because I am on the right side.

Leftists are insane.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/20/2019 at 3:12 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Watching April Ryan implode in real time is peak Twitter today. 

https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/1119395053640699904

She's lost her mind. And it couldn't have happened to a better person.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-21-at-8.11.59-AM-600x437.png

NEW CIVILITY WATCH: CNN’s April Ryan Says Sarah Sanders’ Head Should Be “Lopped Off.”

To be clear, I understand she was using a figure of speech and in a vacuum none of this bothers me.

I also understand the New Rules imposed by these people and figure they should have to play by them.

Seems only fair.

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liberal Media Mentions ‘Impeachment’ 309 Times in the 24 Hours After the Mueller Report.

A media with any respect for their viewers or themselves might be expected to say, “Man, can you believe we yammered on about impeachment for two years?” at least 309 times after the Mueller Report was released.

But no.

that's all they got in life

and even if the report conclusively proved Trump was 1,000,000% guilty, what have they gained?

absolutely nothing, sock it to me now.

it's like the guy at the office cheering for some crappy obscure sports team, insisting you have to listen to a full replay on the game he watched last night...

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

and even if the report conclusively proved Trump was 1,000,000% guilty, what have they gained?

it's like the guy at the office cheering for some crappy obscure sports team, insisting you have to listen to a full replay on the game he watched last night...

Hey...watch it there bub! This is a Buffalo Bills message board. That crappy obscure team is what we live for! ?

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey...watch it there bub! This is a Buffalo Bills message board. That crappy obscure team is what we live for! ?

PEOPLE.... PEOPLE... PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Fans of the NFL aren't tortured by someone prattling on about their crappy team's loss, most fans are well aware of most big plays in the NFL in a given weekend, we probably had 3 fantasy players or $1,000 involved in that obscure game.

When it's an 82 or 162 game schedule that the bozo bores you over for every game, no jury would convict you

37 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I'm starting to believe this

resentment of parents and teachers and everyone they ever came across

and a belief that strangers have to hear them and pay attention and agree with them vigorously

MATT TAIBBI: The Press Will Learn Nothing From the Russiagate Fiasco: The inability to face the enormity of the last few years of errors will cost the news media its credibility, even with blue-state audiences.

You know what was fake news? Most of the Russiagate story. There was no Trump-Russia conspiracy, that thing we just spent three years chasing. The Mueller Report is crystal clear on this.

He didn’t just “fail to establish” evidence of crime. His report is full of incredibly damning passages, like one about Russian officialdom’s efforts to reach the Trump campaign after the election: “They appeared not to have preexisting contacts and struggled to connect with senior officials around the President-Elect.”

• Like (+1) 1