The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Watching April Ryan implode in real time is peak Twitter today. 

https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/1119395053640699904

She's lost her mind. And it couldn't have happened to a better person.

she thinks she has taken Jesus's place on the cross and the tomb, she will rise from the dead tomorrow and ascend into heaven shortly (we could all be so lucky on the last one)

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She'd have to have a one to lose one, buuuuttt...  she should be given a time-out from the WHPC.  And when (if) she returns,  Sarah Sanders should never, ever, EVER call on her again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand "lopping off heads" is a relatively common metaphor for firing people.

But I also understand that the left requires that metaphors be interpreted literally when issued from the right.  So I have absolutely no sympathy for her.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I understand "lopping off heads" is a relatively common metaphor for firing people.

But I also understand that the left requires that metaphors be interpreted literally when issued from the right.  So I have absolutely no sympathy for her.

This is the only rational response.  The comment itself in normal times isn't so bad.  But when you spent the last 6 years demonizing any comments that YOU find offensive, then reap what you sow, honey.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, GG said:

This is the only rational response.  The comment itself in normal times isn't so bad.  But when you spent the last 6 years demonizing any comments that YOU find offensive, then reap what you sow, honey.

HUH???

how many straw men have you created in that skull of yours?

On 4/19/2019 at 9:39 AM, Gavin in Va Beach said:

The headlines of my local paper, The Virginian Pilot, today:

Report shines light on Trump's Conduct - AG Releases Mueller Report: President's multiple attempts to stop Russia investigation largely thwarted by those around him

Journalism is dead.

Isn't it smart when taking over a new endeavor to surround yourself with people experienced in said endeavor to assist and tell you where the bodies are buried? 

55 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Trump supporters should take a page out of the Left's playbook and demand that Ryan resign over her offensive comments

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

I wouldn't say it's dead. It's just being done by citizen journalists now. The big news congloms are compromised beyond belief. They don't report news, they push propaganda. But there are plenty of good reporters and citizen journalists out there producing top quality stuff. 

What do you mean by compromised?

11 minutes ago, bbb said:

What do you mean by compromised?

Compromised by the Intel community. Some, not all, aren't journalists at all. They're activists with bylines at best - purposeful disinformation agents at worst. 

Comrpomised reporters off the top of my head while on the move:

Devin Barret of the WaPo (proven conduit to the CIA and Intel community and on fusion gps payroll - and active coup participant)

Ken Dilanian of the LA times and NBC (proven conduit to the Intel community and on fusion gps payroll)

David Corn of Mother Jones (proven conduit to the Intel community, played an active role in the coup)

Maggie Haberman of the NYT (proven party loyalist and propagandist for the left)

Jake Taper of CNN (proven ties to the political machine in DC and to clapper and Brennan. An active coup participant)

Anderson Cooper (he's a CIA employee)

Then you have the former administration officials who are on the networks:

Jim Scuitto

Brennan

Clapper

Marie Harf

Then you have direct connections and relatives of previous administrations working and running major networks like abc and NBC. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Proof of this... Twitter left Ryan's clips and words up but swatted Woods for this: 

D4nQpX4UwAAmpOx.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And the media wonders why the American public thinks they're the worst. 

It's feckin' Easter Sunday. 

How come we don't have an angry emoji on here? Tight lipped? Is he daft?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i'm surprised he hasn't been run out of a restaurant/theatre by woke virtue signalers or had a flashmob outside his house

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I see this type of ambush journalism and wonder why these people are stuck in the 1950s.  They seem almost unbelievably entitled, from the obligatory microphone, to the repetitive trance-like questions, to hovering around like a vulture all buttoned up with the goofy joke closing where the anchor snorts along with him. I pray that while this is happening one time, the reporter loses his footing and falls head first into the vehicle as the door is being closed.   Mind you, I don't pray for serious injury or death, maybe just a little embarrassment when the reporter cries out as the door slams on his shoulder. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

hasn't been the same since they shot at Omar taking his grandma to worship at church on The Wire, put a bullet in her church crown...

• Like (+1) 1