The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The cocktail circuit comments I have been making in regards to the boy's wives were based on pretty loud whispers. Fox isn't their dad's network anymore. They are gonna drive it over the edge... there was a cartoon last month? The month before? where Fox was watching CNN hit a fake news iceberg and start to sink. Fox has been heading in the same direction. People have just been a tad slower to catch on as their weeknight (after 8pm) line-up isn't really liberal or #nevertrump. Shep and Cavuto though?  Oy. 

Brett & Martha's time slots are pretty much news with interviews and panel discussions interspersed in. After eight it's all conservative opinion. I know what you mean about Shep---he's better suited for MSNBC or CNN. I've always thought Cavuto was ok but don't mind Charles Payne when he fills in for him.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

15 pages of it will be the NY Times proclaiming that Mueller's report backs up their stellar reporting (while ignoring the collusion conclusions they spewed for 2+ years).

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The headlines of my local paper, The Virginian Pilot, today:

Report shines light on Trump's Conduct - AG Releases Mueller Report: President's multiple attempts to stop Russia investigation largely thwarted by those around him

Journalism is dead.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Report shines light on Trump's Conduct - AG Releases Mueller Report: President's multiple attempts to stop Russia investigation largely thwarted by those around him

Journalism is dead.

they can't take that Trump won

they are the little crybabies on your block who went home when they were tagged "it" or took the rest of their life off after getting hit hard in a sports game

5 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Journalism is dead.

:beer:

I wouldn't say it's dead. It's just being done by citizen journalists now. The big news congloms are compromised beyond belief. They don't report news, they push propaganda. But there are plenty of good reporters and citizen journalists out there producing top quality stuff. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wouldn't say it's dead. It's just being done by citizen journalists now. The big news congloms are compromised beyond belief. They don't report news, they push propaganda. But there are plenty of good reporters and citizen journalists out there producing top quality stuff. 

i'm not seeing anything useful at all in political writing

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2FE913C5-27BA-4B5A-8A11-BD0F9534C0D9.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2