The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i think we had to know that since they found out the Mueller report was going to be a giant nothing burger, they have been crafting their spin and they have had at least three weeks to formulate that spin. once we see that it is being spun on all the TDS stations, we will know what was crafted.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump makes an attempt at a civil olive branch by not blanket condemning everyone at a stupid fringe rally and he’s roundly condemned by the media. Hillary calls literally half the country DEPLORABLE and the left still can’t figure out why she lost. Clueless!

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trump makes an attempt at a civil olive branch by not blanket condemning everyone at a stupid fringe rally and he’s roundly condemned by the media. Hillary calls literally half the country DEPLORABLE and the left still can’t figure out why she lost. Clueless!

Typical liberal thinking: it's someone else's fault (in this case, Russia's).

3 minutes ago, GG said:

CBS Morning today had a predictable segment on, and had the nerve to feature Isikoff, who didn't back off the story at all.

The NYT's above the fold is about how the real action is in the SDNY today... as expected. 

The media has been so complicit (or blind) they cannot step back without admitting they've been lying to their viewership/readership this whole time. Posting this story again in this thread because it's relevant, but if people haven't read this one yet consider giving it your time: 

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The NYT's above the fold is about how the real action is in the SDNY today... as expected. 

The media has been so complicit (or blind) they cannot step back without admitting they've been lying to their viewership/readership this whole time. Posting this story again in this thread because it's relevant, but if people haven't read this one yet consider giving it your time: 

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

With a heavy heart I have to admit that Greenwald and Taibbi have been the few voices of objectivity and reason in this entire mess.

I recommend that every TDS denier read the long, but very thorough piece by Taibbi.  He's clearly not part of the Trump defenders' mob, yet he excoriates the media.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Doc said:

Isn't Taibbi a D?

I don't know if he's a registered Dem, but his leanings are certainly well left of center.  But whether you agree with him or not, he's a stickler for the story and has never been swayed by someone pushing an opinion.

• Like (+1) 1