The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Opinion: I doubted Jussie Smollett. It breaks my heart that I might be right.

:wallbash:

“It breaks my heart Trump supporters aren’t roaming the streets of Chicago lynching people because I’d rather be proven right than have to confront my glaring psychological blindspots.”

• Like (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

:wallbash:

“It breaks my heart Trump supporters aren’t roaming the streets of Chicago lynching people because I’d rather be proven right than have to confront my glaring psychological blindspots.”

Yup, this is the editorial. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

it was relevant up to 1978 or thereabouts 

kinda like you?

haha..so our President wants retribution against a show making fun of him, and he repeated again the media is the enemy of the people Lets not forget  he just declared a national emergency to get his way. Now you have no issues or worries he may declare a national emergency and restrict first amendment rights  and call it  " a national emergency"???

If he really believes the wall is a national emergency, you don't think he thinks " an enemy of the people" is worth the same designation ? 

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

kinda like you?

haha..so our President wants retribution against a show making fun of him, and he repeated again the media is the enemy of the people Lets not forget  he just declared a national emergency to get his way. Now you have no issues or worries he may declare a national emergency and restrict first amendment rights  and call it  " a national emergency"???

If he really believes the wall is a national emergency, you don't think he thinks " an enemy of the people" is worth the same designation ? 

He should definitely be quiet about it if he is going to go after political adversaries.  Clearly it won't bother anyone on the left if he just has the IRS endlessly shake down groups and individuals.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

He should definitely be quiet about it if he is going to go after political adversaries.  Clearly it won't bother anyone on the left if he just has the IRS endlessly shake down groups and individuals.  

Ahh, So the standard is now...hey, Clinton buggered an intern and someone who reported to him, all Presidents should be able to do the same?

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Ahh, So the standard is now...hey, Clinton buggered an intern and someone who reported to him, all Presidents should be able to do the same?

Of course not.  The standard remains what is has always been....what are standards if not permanent?  

1.If a conservative says something, anything, flip out because it is a clear sign that our world is about to crumble.

2. If a lib does something, ignore it because it is only protecting us from part 1.

Not sure where Clintfits in but wherever he does, it's not his fault.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Of course not.  The standard remains what is has always been....what are standards if not permanent?  

1.If a conservative says something, anything, flip out because it is a clear sign that our world is about to crumble.

2. If a lib does something, ignore it because it is only protecting us from part 1.

Not sure where Clintfits in but wherever he does, it's not his fault.

Damn, Yall make me cringe to call myself conservatise. You play identify/ victim politics more than any group out there, and i do mean any group.

Poor media is mean to us, no one likes us, there are conspiracies all around to hold out ideas in check,  people stereotype us cause we are conservative....why does no one feel sorry for us..........

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Damn, Yall make me cringe to call myself conservatise. You play identify/ victim politics more than any group out there, and i do mean any group.

Poor media is mean to us, no one likes us, there are conspiracies all around to hold out ideas in check,  people stereotype us cause we are conservative....why does no one feel sorry for us..........

Was I the one that claimed the country was crumbling because Trump got pissed about Alec Baldwin or was that you?

Edited by 4merper4mer

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Was I the one that claimed the country was crumbling because Trump got pissed about Alec Baldwin or was that you?

No, but I'm sure it was the conservatives who were triggered enough to stage resistance rallies and primal scream sit-ins, design ***** costumes, destroy private property, frame innocent people, lose any sense of common sense and perspective, all because there's an orange man in the White House.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i wanted to get more of this than the 2 minute sound byte.

wow, the whole interview is roughly 3 and one half hours long, she gets into a whole lot of topics.  i kind of jumped through it to get to the relevant portion but in so doing, i have discovered that i will probably listen to the whole interview, it sounds that good.  i have cued up the 'tube at the relevant position below so it starts where the whole discussion about the media begins. the 2 minute tweet sound byte is cut up so there is much more here.

if you back it up just a little, she is going into when this whole war in the Middle East began (it is all one war) and how Iran was fighting along side of us in Iraq against Al-Qaeda but that they were on record/tape as saying that they still wanted to kill us. it is just that it was on hold and that they couldn't wait to kill us again. if you would like to get a better understanding of what is going on, not what the MSM wants you to believe, i would recommend giving her a listen.

awesome stuff here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8004&v=IZlVx-phlPk

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i wanted to get more of this than the 2 minute sound byte.

wow, the whole interview is roughly 3 and one half hours long, she gets into a whole lot of topics.  i kind of jumped through it to get to the relevant portion but in so doing, i have discovered that i will probably listen to the whole interview, it sounds that good.  i have cued up the 'tube at the relevant position below so it starts where the whole discussion about the media begins. the 2 minute tweet sound byte is cut up so there is much more here.

if you back it up just a little, she is going into when this whole war in the Middle East began (it is all one war) and how Iran was fighting along side of us in Iraq against Al-Qaeda but that they were on record/tape as saying that they still wanted to kill us. it is just that it was on hold and that they couldn't wait to kill us again. if you would like to get a better understanding of what is going on, not what the MSM wants you to believe, i would recommend giving her a listen.

awesome stuff here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8004&v=IZlVx-phlPk

But, her hair is in the way here! 

• Haha (+1) 1