The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

22 hours ago, Koko78 said:

With all of his football accolades, it's easy to forget how amazing Jim Brown is as a person.

I loved his answer about the kneeling.

Edit: Even at 82 years old, hunched over and needing a cane, I'd like to see how fast Mr. Brown would !@#$ up the first person stupid enough to call him a 'token negro' or 'white house slave'.

Has he stopped throwing women off balconies?

Kanye West has mental problems.

Since he is the one that said it, I choose to think it is true.

Slavery was a choice.

Edited by Kemp

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Slavery was a choice.

Well, your comment about the balcony, much like the rest of your post, is pure nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Slavery was a choice.

Sure it was.  Slavery, or be killed.

Hobson's Choice is still a choice, right?

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

We could argue that YOU have mental problems because you're calling a successful black man mental without any medical evidence.

Have you always been a racist with mental problems? Why do you hate successful black men? Have you always hated black men? Do you also hate black women?

How long have you been a racist misogynist with mental problems?

Please explain yourself.

We'll wait. 

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

We could argue that YOU have mental problems because you're calling a successful black man mental without any medical evidence.

Have you always been a racist with mental problems? Why do you hate successful black men? Have you always hated black men? Do you also hate black women?

How long have you been a racist misogynist with mental problems?

Please explain yourself.

We'll wait. 

He's a flaming liberal with Jack Kemp as his screen name/avatar. No mental issues there.

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Slavery was a choice.

You know what else was a choice?

Having a second scoop of ice cream and a diet coke after a gang rape.  Which you may have participated in.

I can't corroborate the accusation or find anyone willing to testify under oath.  But you should still be ashamed

Okay.............fair warning.......put down your morning coffee before watching this......the Greatest political ad ever

Steve Ferrera.............running for the house in Nevada - 9

"Did your candidate save a dolphin?"

?

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Okay.............fair warning.......put down your morning coffee before watching this......the Greatest political ad ever

Steve Ferrera.............running for the house in Nevada - 9

"Did your candidate save a dolphin?"

?

https://ferraraforcongress.com/biography/

In 2009, he volunteered to be the first of his specialty to deploy into combat. In Afghanistan, he transformed combat casualty care by pioneering life and limb saving endovascular surgical techniques on the battlefield. The Wall Street Journal reported on his groundbreaking advances in a lead article, “On Distant Battlefields, Survival Odds Rise Sharply.” Endovascular surgery became a standing capability of the U.S. military’s trauma team.

In theater, Steve also discovered that IED blast victims in armored vehicles shared a set of common injuries, including spinal injuries. As reported by USA Today, his front line research led him to design a blast-mitigating seat for these vehicles that the Army quickly funded. This reduced incidence and severity of spine injuries for our warriors.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://ferraraforcongress.com/biography/

In 2009, he volunteered to be the first of his specialty to deploy into combat. In Afghanistan, he transformed combat casualty care by pioneering life and limb saving endovascular surgical techniques on the battlefield. The Wall Street Journal reported on his groundbreaking advances in a lead article, “On Distant Battlefields, Survival Odds Rise Sharply.” Endovascular surgery became a standing capability of the U.S. military’s trauma team.

In theater, Steve also discovered that IED blast victims in armored vehicles shared a set of common injuries, including spinal injuries. As reported by USA Today, his front line research led him to design a blast-mitigating seat for these vehicles that the Army quickly funded. This reduced incidence and severity of spine injuries for our warriors.

Much respect for a guy like that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I honestly don't know - it wouldn't surprise me either way but it certainly sounds real. 

yeah, having had a few minutes to think about it, that wouldn't surprise me at all. :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1