The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, LABillzFan said:

That's all I keep hearing from everyone on the left.

The negro is unstable. The negro is unstable. The negro is unstable. Stupid, uneducated, token and unstable.

Impressionable people know racism when they hear it...especially when it comes from black people.

Compare the same talking heads to their words on Taylor Swift's political news this week... 

People of color are paying attention to this. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bet ya' you're wrong. Trump's over 35% with that demo, and climbing. If the Dems get anything less than 90% of that vote, they'd never win another election. 

... Which is where this is going.

I've always said there were black folks willing to listen to Trump.

He was actually extremely popular among that demo prior to his run. What I find absurd is the notion that Kanye West is gonna give him some kind of boost. He most certainly is not.

I call it like I see it.

Edited by LSHMEAB

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Compare the same talking heads to their words on Taylor Swift's political news this week... 

People of color are paying attention to this. 

Not to mention, they want to talk about Kanye, but I don't hear anyone calling Jim Brown a stupid token negro. Will Jim Brown cause impressionable black youth to turn away?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

He was actually extremely popular among that demo prior to his run. What I find absurd is the notion that Kanye West is going to change that. 

I call it like I see it.

You're correct, the black community revered Trump until 2016. 

What Kanye is doing is opening their eyes to the liberal racism that's inherent in the MSM/Entertainment industry. They don't have to agree with Kanye's words to see the racism at work, and the double standards. That's what's driving the surge in Trump's numbers. 

Today helped. It didn't hurt. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

He was actually extremely popular among that demo prior to his run. What I find absurd is the notion that Kanye West is going to change that. 

I call it like I see it.

The biggest thing Kanye West is changing, even as I type this, is the way the world views leftists.

Token negro. Stupid negro.  Uneducated negro. Mentally unstable negro.

That's a schittshow everyone is watching, and all it does is provide further proof that leftists are the most racist, intolerant group of people in the country.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The biggest thing Kanye West is changing, even as I type this, is the way the world views leftists.

Token negro. Stupid negro.  Uneducated negro. Mentally unstable negro.

That's a schittshow everyone is watching, and all it does is provide further proof that leftists are the most racist, intolerant group of people in the country.

Correct

35 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't get the feeling that you're in touch with the black community; not that there's anything wrong with that.

Kanye actually had a modicum of clout left. There WERE impressionable people willing to consider what he had to say. Today changed that. The optics were atrocious. If he could have just refrained from wearing that silly hat or acting so subservient, it wouldn't have been such a disaster.

The man needs help. I'll leave it at that.

You're gonna lose.

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

The man is talking about doing math while playing basketball. We're gonna have 8 year old's taking stat breaks after every point, rebound, assist, or blocked shot?

He's also imploring Apple to build an IPlane so the POTUS has the "flyest" plane. 

Forget about politics for one second and recognize that this is a troubled individual. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Let Kanye talk, just like Trump. He will destroy himself

Kanye has two albums of the year. 

Y’all have two two boxes of ramen soup.  

No reason to defame a man whose made more cash than you’ll make in 40 years in a month. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

51 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't get the feeling that you're in touch with the black community; not that there's anything wrong with that.

Kanye actually had a modicum of clout left. There WERE impressionable people willing to consider what he had to say. Today changed that. The optics were atrocious. If he could have just refrained from wearing that silly hat or acting so subservient, it wouldn't have been such a disaster.

The man needs help. I'll leave it at that.

The man needs to drop another cd with jay z then you can get back on your knees and obsess over every lyric ??

hov and yeezy back baby ???

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Not quite sure why you need to equivocate. If the right wants to claim Kanye, go for it.

The persuadable blacks are now gone after today's public humiliation. That was not a good look.

claim... lololol

Victims vote democrat...winners vote Trump

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He called Kanye : conway. 

There is only one Conway, and Kanye ain't him. 

30 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Kanye has two albums of the year. 

Y’all have two two boxes of ramen soup.  

No reason to defame a man whose made more cash than you’ll make in 40 years in a month. 

I wasn't at all. He just says stupid ****. I loved one of his albums. I forget which one it was but it had the song let's hear it for the !@#$s. 

• Like (+1) 1

Kanye has more balls than any pop-culture celebrity out there. When Colin Suckadick does his gay protest that's roundly applauded by an adoring media he's called courageous. Kanye knowingly exposed himself to the unbridled scorn of the national media by saying what he believed, and he's called a crazy negro.

This is how Democrats treat a negro who wanders off the plantation.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With all of his football accolades, it's easy to forget how amazing Jim Brown is as a person.

I loved his answer about the kneeling.

Edit: Even at 82 years old, hunched over and needing a cane, I'd like to see how fast Mr. Brown would !@#$ up the first person stupid enough to call him a 'token negro' or 'white house slave'.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 3

Here's the full meeting. 

Note Kanye isn't even making it political, he embraces both sides. He's talking about love, he's talking about real issues this country faces... and mixing in his own special sauce of Joseph Campbell, meditation, and Yeezy for flavor. He disagrees with Trump, to his face, and gets him to remain open to other suggestions beyond stop and frisk. He wanted to lose the "again" in MAGA. Agree with him or not, he's talking about real issues that cross the political aisle. 

Now go take a look through the way the meeting is being portrayed in the media/social media. The cut up clips to make it even more Yeezy and disjointed rather than what it was: a passionate guy speaking passionately. Note how his words are twisted (male energy versus male "power" as an example). 

Compare and contrast the coverage - especially in supposedly neutral networks/outlets - with Swift's announcement which was entirely political unlike Kanye's meeting.

They think we're stupid.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1