The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Welp, devolving in to debate on homosexuals is quite ridiculous.  Surprised at the stances of those here.

Some of you @B-Man are evolved. ??

Seriously, can't believe people still cash

The argument is going nowhere, even if it could be played to an advantage it isn’t worth it

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

That's their opinion. It's a lie as always, but it is their opinion.

but newspapers are supposed to publish facts and opinions and recognize the difference, as should the readers

they put opinion into fact and clog fact into opinions, willy-nilly

Edited by row_33

Angered by Trump’s charge that it feigns independence while acting as a unified, coordinated attack machine,

the press responds with a coordinated, unified attack on Trump............................ Smart.:lol:

"Local newspapers are dying because they're just not reporting local news anymore. Also, here are 200 identical editorials. Enjoy, hayseeds!"

19 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's not that it's politically correct, it's that it's a relevant factual accounting that leaves no room for rejection based on perceived bigotry.

If you want to hold someone's feet to the fire, you have to pin them down.  You can't do that when you introduce things like sexual orientation, race, sex, etc.  Arguing with leftists is like nailing Jello to the wall.  It's easiest to do when you first freeze the Jello.

I tried that frozen Jello thing because it sounded cool but you suck at science dude.  There are a MILLION tiny little pieces of melting Jello all over my carpet.  The thing friggin shattered like glass.  I'm sending you a cleaning bill.

And I'm guessing that NJ, already seemingly wary of gays, is not going to take you up on your suggestion of pinning them down.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I tried that frozen Jello thing because it sounded cool but you suck at science dude.  There are a MILLION tiny little pieces of melting Jello all over my carpet.  The thing friggin shattered like glass.  I'm sending you a cleaning bill.

And I'm guessing that NJ, already seemingly wary of gays, is not going to take you up on your suggestion of pinning them down.

Did you drill a starter hole like any ten-year old would know to do?

It's funny.............when you see a tweet these days that is full of truth and common sense............it just stands out.

G8n9eJLk_bigger.jpgwalter kirn @walterkirn 9h9 hours ago

Let’s get real. The mainstream corporate press has never been freer.
It floridly excoriates the president every day, w/unprecedented vehemence & unity.
Meanwhile that same multibillion $ press crusades against fringe media & pushes for it to be silenced