The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I think it's important to note that no one - almost literally, maybe 6000 people or so - pays attention to Rick Newman.

"Yahoo Finance Columnist," for God's sake.  What's his day job?

Baking gay cupcakes that he refuses to sell to cis-gendered Caucasians, angrily demanding that they must take their "white privilege" elsewhere?

Well, either that or anal probe training dummy when Tom Brady, agent of aliens, isn't available.

Edited by Koko78

Just now, B-Man said:

BLESS HER HEART: Andrea Mitchell Compares Trump to Joseph Stalin.

Based on what I read in the New York Times both last year and in Stalin’s obit, I’m not sure if I understand what the problem here is…

by Ed Driscoll

Can I get a nice, juicy "Trump is Pol Pot" or "Trump is Theoneste Bagosora?" comparison soon?

Lol these people...

Jim Acosta on Facing Jeering Mob at Trump Rally: ‘It Felt Like We Weren’t in America Anymore’

“My sense of it is that these opinions these folks have at these rallies, they’re shaped by what they see in the primetime hours of Fox News and what they hear from some conservative news outlets that just sort of give them this daily diet of what they consider to be terrible things we do over here at CNN,” Acosta told Cupp.  “It’s very unfortunate. But it’s a pitting of American against American and honestly, it needs to stop.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/jim-acosta-on-facing-jeering-mob-at-trump-rally-it-felt-like-we-werent-in-america-anymore/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

How can a member of the #Resistance (CNN is the epicenter along with the WaPo) a newspaper btw, that proclaimed on day 1 of the Trump era "democracy dies in darkness," complain about people being whipped into a frenzy and say it with a straight face?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Can I get a nice, juicy "Trump is Pol Pot" or "Trump is Theoneste Bagosora?" comparison soon?

I love the part where Trevor Noah tries to pin the shooting at the Capital Gazette on Trump.

Do you leftists even BOTHER to think before you speak? I swear, the meltdown is starting to get a little embarrassing.

Oh, wait.

No it's not. :lol:

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol these people...

Jim Acosta on Facing Jeering Mob at Trump Rally: ‘It Felt Like We Weren’t in America Anymore’

“My sense of it is that these opinions these folks have at these rallies, they’re shaped by what they see in the primetime hours of Fox News and what they hear from some conservative news outlets that just sort of give them this daily diet of what they consider to be terrible things we do over here at CNN,” Acosta told Cupp.  “It’s very unfortunate. But it’s a pitting of American against American and honestly, it needs to stop.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/jim-acosta-on-facing-jeering-mob-at-trump-rally-it-felt-like-we-werent-in-america-anymore/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

How can a member of the #Resistance (CNN is the epicenter along with the WaPo) a newspaper btw, that proclaimed on day 1 of the Trump era "democracy dies in darkness," complain about people being whipped into a frenzy and say it with a straight face?

“It’s very unfortunate. But it’s a pitting of American against American and honestly, it needs to stop.”

Seriously?  A !@#$ing CNN personality said that?

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

“It’s very unfortunate. But it’s a pitting of American against American and honestly, it needs to stop.”

Seriously?  A !@#$ing CNN personality said that?

Brian Stelter of CNN is calling it a 'hate movement.'

It's like they have no self-awareness.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Brian Stelter of CNN is calling it a 'hate movement.'

It's like they have no self-awareness.

People say I'm overreacting, but I see the left already laying the groundwork for, next time they have the White House and Congress, arguing the Republican Party should be outlawed as a hate group.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

People say I'm overreacting, but I see the left already laying the groundwork for, next time they have the White House and Congress, arguing the Republican Party should be outlawed as a hate group.

I missed the part where anyone at CNN called out Maxine Waters for urging her people to do damage to others.

Must be part of a different hate movement. One that's really built on love and crumbs.

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Which is why, if the republicans had any modicum of intelligence, they'd strike first.

Edited by joesixpack

On July 26, the News and Documentary Emmy Award nominations were announced, and PBS topped the list with 45 nominations. CBS led the broadcast networks with 31 nods, followed by CNN and HBO with 22 each, and ABC with 20. MSNBC got 5. Vice News got nine. Al-Jazeera International USA got five. And The New York Times got seven -- for videos! Even the liberal website Vox got three. The Fox News channel, which leads in cable-news viewership year after year after year, got none. Raise your hand if you're surprised. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/brentbozellandtimgraham/2018/08/01/the-emmy-awards-tilt-to-the-left-n2505665

OH: NY Dem Governor Attacks Media For Asking Tough Questions.

When you hear about a politician verbally attacking a member of the media the story is supposed to be about President Trump, right? (And to be fair, he certainly does more than his fair share of it.)

But this story, which you’re unlikely to hear much about unless you live in New York, isn’t about Trump. It’s about New York Governor (and 2020 presidential hopeful) Andrew Cuomo. During a press conference yesterday, NY1 reporter Zack Fink had the temerity to ask the Governor a question about the latest in a series of campaign finance scandals embroiling Cuomo and whether or not he planned to return some large and very dodgy donations. While he didn’t invoke the dreaded “fake news” claim, Cuomo did go after Fink’s employer, accusing them of fraud, and then went on to seemingly try to implicate the reporter himself in the company’s troubles. (Huffington Post).

That’s different because shut up.

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel