NBA Player Cousins Headed to NBA Team in New Orleans

Gugny

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spent the last 36 hours on twitter communicating in nothing but Boogie Cousins gifs. I will be there Thursday night (even skipping one of my favorite Mardi Gras parades) to welcome him. I am beyond pretty excited about this.

Honestly, it's a shocking trade. I know the Kings suck but Cousins must be miserable to play with. Just a giant baby and sucks the fun a game.

But great trade for NO because they really gave up nothing &a I'm sure Davis will be good for Cousins. That said, in today's NBA , I'm not sure if 2 really good bigs will matter as much as they did 10 years ago. Teams will just go small and spread the court.

But an interesting move for sure and I'm always on the side of getting a beast (and giant baby).

Honestly, it's a shocking trade. I know the Kings suck but Cousins must be miserable to play with. Just a giant baby and sucks the fun a game.

But great trade for NO because they really gave up nothing &a I'm sure Davis will be good for Cousins. That said, in today's NBA , I'm not sure if 2 really good bigs will matter as much as they did 10 years ago. Teams will just go small and spread the court.

But an interesting move for sure and I'm always on the side of getting a beast (and giant baby).

Boogie is awesome. Just had a bit of Rasheed Wallace to him on the court.

Off the court he's always doing good things. He had a nice farewell dinner to Sacramento.