How often do you drink?

NCDAWG

10 hours ago, Augie said:

When I left WNY and Canadian beer for college in Cincinnati where they had 3.2 beer (for those under 21), I never knew one person could pee so much! Fortunately, on my 19th birthday I magically turned 21 at all the college bars we went to. A buddy tried to buy me 19 shots of Wild Turkey, and I either gained some cred, or entertained the hell out of them in the quest that failed. 

Ooof...19 shots of the ass kickin chicken will get ya.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, The Dean said:

I should add legal medical marijuana has helped with my drinking reduction and my health in general.

Strangest thing,  some of the very high THC concentrates (around 90% THC) don't get me very stoned (can't figure out why) but help tremendously with with my back pain and sleeping issues. But smoking pot (around 20% THC) gets me majorily stoned, and still helps with the medical issues. Probably related to the turpines.

I stocked up on edibles before this whole pandemic thing hit full force.  I like micro-dosing tinctures, mints, and gummies.

I have a delivery guy who only distributes flower, and he turned me on to this strain called Critical Mass.  Indica dominant strain high in CBD and THC.  He grows it specifically to treat his epilepsy (he hasn’t needed his medication for years), but it works really well for my shoulder pain and arthritis in my hips.  One or two good bingers, and I’m mostly pain free, relaxed, upbeat, and still cerebral enough to do whatever.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I stocked up on edibles before this whole pandemic thing hit full force.  I like micro-dosing tinctures, mints, and gummies.

I have a delivery guy who only distributes flower, and he turned me on to this strain called Critical Mass.  Indica dominant strain high in CBD and THC.  He grows it specifically to treat his epilepsy (he hasn’t needed his medication for years), but it works really well for my shoulder pain and arthritis in my hips.  One or two good bingers, and I’m mostly pain free, relaxed, upbeat, and still cerebral enough to do whatever.  

Outstanding. I'll have to check it out.

I probably drink too much.  Usually weekend only, could be a 12 or more.  If it’s a bills game?  Yup, drink too much!

Now?  With what’s going on, find myself drinking 3-4 weeknights per week, and weekends.  Seems to be a rash of increased drinking lately with my fellow health care workers!

17 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'd very much like to talk to Sampson

Best Half Baked GIFs | Gfycat

16 hours ago, The Dean said:

I should add legal medical marijuana has helped with my drinking reduction and my health in general.

Strangest thing,  some of the very high THC concentrates (around 90% THC) don't get me very stoned (can't figure out why) but help tremendously with with my back pain and sleeping issues. But smoking pot (around 20% THC) gets me majorily stoned, and still helps with the medical issues. Probably related to the turpines.

All correct. If this country would just legalize it in all states, you'd have EASY quarantined times. No one will leave home!

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Best Half Baked GIFs | Gfycat

All correct. If this country would just legalize it in all states, you'd have EASY quarantined times. No one will leave home!

......make that....THE COUCH! 

Uber eats would see a huge surge in popularity, I’m guessing. 

22 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I regularly take a sixer to the dog park, but the damned park is closed now.

I drove by the park (soccer/soft ball fields/tennis courts) where I often go to play tennis or walk a great trail. The courts have been empty for weeks (who wants to share, ummm, dirty balls?), but was surprised to see they had crime scene tape around the small hut with a couple picnic tables where we’d look for shade. I’m sure the playground got the same treatment. 

Some people need to be told, I guess. 

I started with an Irish coffee around 9 am. Had a mix of stuff throughout the day. After dinner, we watched a movie down in the basement on the projector. In the 10 min between going up to put the little guy to bed and getting back down to the basement, it flooded. Had a brief but very strong T storm which washed some mulch down over a retaining wall and into the area right outside the walk out door of the basement, clogging the drain. Water was pouring in through the door seams. This happened once before (much worse) about a year and a half ago so I check that drain religiously. Was totally clear earlier today. We had 3 in of rain overnights at thurs and not a drop. Luckily the area that got wet is all tile and it only got up against the carpet maybe 2-3 feet. Needless to say I just poured a large bourbon on the rocks...

• Sad 1