I'm just drunk

------

nothing to see here. Just drunk. Wanted to start a new topic for no reason. I do think Tyrod is gone. if he's goooone thrn I think the other starerts are gone too. McCoy , and the rest of them. Not that tanking ever worked but I think if Tyrod goes , it means we're about to have a crappy year IMO. i do believe we are screwed this season coming up. I hope I'm wrong🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing to see here. Just drunk. Wanted to start a new topic for no reason. I do think Tyrod is gone. if he's goooone thrn I think the other starerts are gone too. McCoy , and the rest of them. Not that tanking ever worked but I think if Tyrod goes , it means we're about to have a crappy year IMO. i do believe we are screwed this season coming up. I hope I'm wrong

Hi Greg! God willing, I'll be drunk in a few hours too. Maybe I'll you see there!

nothing to see here. Just drunk. Wanted to start a new topic for no reason. I do think Tyrod is gone. if he's goooone thrn I think the other starerts are gone too. McCoy , and the rest of them. Not that tanking ever worked but I think if Tyrod goes , it means we're about to have a crappy year IMO. i do believe we are screwed this season coming up. I hope I'm wrong

This should have been your first post not 8th! Keep up the good work!!! :beer:

i'll do 3 shots of vodka to make rank hopefully. bought a club seat with a coworker and we're splitting the season. 3 year contract too. gotta build up seniority for the new stadium...

24 oz I believe per can . coworkers call them tallboys but that might be just a work thing. I'm 6' and weigh 145 lbs if it means anything.

Edited by Greg711

i'll do 3 shots of vodka to make rank hopefully. bought a club seat with a coworker and we're splitting the season. 3 year contract too. gotta build up seniority for the new stadium...

24 oz I believe per can . coworkers call them tallboys but that might be just a work thing. I'm 6' and weigh 145 lbs if it means anything.

It means try the food. Are you a supermodel ?

2 large cans of blue is now in my tummy , an wmpty tummy. twking a shower now and crashing cause I work the night shoft 9p-9a

"Drunk" on four and a half 12 oz 5% beers. Empty tummy or no, unless you shotgunned them both, I declare lightweight. Sweet dreams, Nancy. :beer:

Just looked it up, 1 pint 9.7 ounces -> ~26 oz.

Edited by transient

"Drunk" on four and a half 12 oz 5% beers. Empty tummy or no, unless you shotgunned them both, I declare lightweight. Sweet dreams, Nancy. :beer:

a lighteight yes, cheap date , yes. I'm not trying to get blackout drunk, although I have in the past. I started at 9:30ish am . But wither way , I'm as drunk as I need to be , or wanted to be. No breathalyzer here to give a reading. can't bounce back at 41 like I could at 22 that's for sure. Goodnight , sweet prince!