Trump and Russia

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Funny that you left out that until the Muslims took over the mantle, it was almost always the good Christians leading the way in anti-Semitism.Is that what you meant by the elites?

Considering that nearly all Jews lived in the Christian world during the exile, yeah most of the violence against the Jews was done by Christians.  What a revelation.

I’m asking you to do a little research on your own heritage and learn what always preceded a Jewish purge.  The elites weren’t mere Christians, but the ruling and cultural elites of whatever country housed the wandering Jews at the time.   They always sowed the seeds of the pogroms.  But you’re either too dumb or too lazy to learn that history and see how it’s repeating itself.

MORE:

THIS JUST IN: British court rules against Christopher Steele, orders damages paid to businessmen named in dossier. JustTheNews.com reporting that:

A British judge ruled Wednesday that Christopher Steele violated a data privacy law by failing to check the accuracy of information in his infamous dossier, ordering the former spy’s firm to pay damages to two businessmen he wrongly accused of making illicit payments in Russia.

The interesting part?

“The ruling involves a long-discredited claim in Steele’s dossier – repeatedly used by U.S. news media – that Russia’s Alfa Bank, connected to Aven and Fridman, was transmitting secret messages between Moscow and the Trump campaign during the 2016 election. The FBI concluded the computer pings were not nefarious messages but rather routine behavior most likely connected to email spam. Special Counsel Robert Mueller told Congress last year he did not believe the allegations.”

And there are still people who believe the whole Russia hoax.

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

30 day mod-imposed vacation for posting a thread about Gary ?

That's a long suspension.

Even a miserable human being like myself couldn't get suspended that long.

Must have been pretty bad or petty. ?

On 7/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, GG said:

Considering that nearly all Jews lived in the Christian world during the exile, yeah most of the violence against the Jews was done by Christians.  What a revelation.

I’m asking you to do a little research on your own heritage and learn what always preceded a Jewish purge.  The elites weren’t mere Christians, but the ruling and cultural elites of whatever country housed the wandering Jews at the time.   They always sowed the seeds of the pogroms.  But you’re either too dumb or too lazy to learn that history and see how it’s repeating itself.

Dumb and lazy.  Nice.  It’s like you’re talking about yourself! 

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hoax. 

20 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Dumb and lazy.  Nice.  It’s like you’re talking about yourself! 

If you believe I lived in the Roman Empire days, Middle Ages Europe, Russia in the mid 19th century or Germany in mid 20th century, then yes, I'm talking about myself.

You seem to have a sensitive spot confronting your antisemitism.  it's almost like you still have it in for your professors or all your classmates who graduated with better marks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

If you believe I lived in the Roman Empire days, Middle Ages Europe, Russia in the mid 19th century or Germany in mid 20th century, then yes, I'm talking about myself.

You seem to have a sensitive spot confronting your antisemitism.  it's almost like you still have it in for your professors or all your classmates who graduated with better marks.

Hoax. I’m not a bigot.  But you support a bigot for president.  Whether that makes you a bigot by implication , a second-hand bigot, or just an average loser is up to you to decide. Cheers! 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. I’m not a bigot.  

Oh yes...................you certainly are.

18 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Using a black man who wants to be a white man

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. I’m not a bigot.  But you support a bigot for president.  Whether that makes you a bigot by implication , a second-hand bigot, or just an average loser is up to you to decide. Cheers! 

Of course you're not a bigot in your eyes.  You're perfectly ok with promoting the theory that blacks are inferior and can only succeed with white people's affirmation & aid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Oh yes...................you certainly are.

Fake news.  But it's true that you're a fake Christian! 

1 hour ago, GG said:

Of course you're not a bigot in your eyes.  You're perfectly ok with promoting the theory that blacks are inferior and can only succeed with white people's affirmation & aid.

Hoax.   Black Lives Matter.  Do you agree?