Trump and Russia

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Most Democrats Still Believe Russia Stole 2016 Election From Hillary.

They’re also Biden’s last redoubt of supporters:  “Those who believe that Russian social media posts threw the election are highest among President Joe Biden’s supporters. ‘President Joe Biden’s strongest supporters are most certain that Russian interference changed the 2016 election, and to fear future interference,’ the analysis said.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/04/rasmussen-poll-most-democrats-still-believe-russia-stole-2016-election-from-hillary/

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/27/2022 at 12:00 PM, SoCal Deek said:

And it’s your opinion that this is a good thing right now given what’s going on in the world?

Well I will say it accomplished one thing.  A headline that the numbskulls of the world think means anything.  

Carry on numbskulls. 

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Trump been charged with treason yet?  Will he ever?  No?  Thanks for continuing to be a dupe.

lolz

On 5/1/2022 at 5:03 PM, Doc said:

That's why while I haven't blocked him, I don't engage with him anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/16/2017 at 10:10 AM, Tiberius said:

So you don't trust the 17 intelligence agencies that say they did, ok, then don't believe. I guess Flynn was fired for nothing then

Well it seems as though now doesn't it ? 

Oh & the OP should also edit the heading & put right under neath it .

Biden and China - especially seeing as they have found some 3 million more reasons to look into him & his son even deeper .

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...