Trump and Russia

They knew Flynn was innocent -- even of FARA violations -- yet they called him a traitor and drummed up fake charges to ruin his life. All because he wanted to tell the truth to the country about the war on terror. That's what got him fired and on Obama's enemies list long before he joined Trump's campaign. He was a democrat, and handpicked by Obama to run the DIA -- an honest to god war hero -- and they set him up and tried to destroy not just him but his entire family.

If that's how they treat members of their own, what limits do you think they have against those outside their tribe? 

This is dirty. As dirty as it gets. And this is just a drop in the bucket!  

It was always a coup. Every step of the way... Even the ICA, the last bastion for those clinging to the Russia Collusion fairytale:

They lied to the American people -- they being Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Rice, Clinton, Obama and all their lieutenants. They concocted a phony scandal that was 3 parts projection and 1 part tin-foil-hat-crazy, mixed it up into a toxic yet addictive cocktail of scandal and drama, and then asked their cut-outs in the legacy media to serve it to the American people 24/7. This was done not because they believed Donald Trump or Michael Flynn were working with Russia or that either were a threat to our national security, this was done because the American people elected someone they did not approve. 

This wasn't just a crime committed against Trump or Flynn or his team. It was an attempt to subvert the will of the People in favor of the unelected "establishment". 

Yet 67% of democrats believe it in full to this day. 

That's the power of conditioning and the mass media. We have all been subjected to the biggest information-warfare operation ever run against the American public by its own intelligence services. These people who still believe the fiction aren't informed, they're programmed. Literally. And now it's been three years and trying to break through that programming causes cognitive dissonance (pain) which makes them unhinged and unwilling to even consider the evidence. As Twain said, "It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled."

Hence our current bifurcated reality -- which is incredibly dangerous. No matter how this breaks.

People need to be held accountable, or else the whole American experiment runs the risk of coming undone. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They knew Flynn was innocent -- even of FARA violations -- yet they called him a traitor and drummed up fake charges to ruin his life. All because he wanted to tell the truth to the country about the war on terror. That's what got him fired and on Obama's enemies list long before he joined Trump's campaign. He was a democrat, and handpicked by Obama to run the DIA -- an honest to god war hero -- and they set him up and tried to destroy not just him but his entire family.

If that's how they treat members of their own, what limits do you think they have against those outside their tribe? 

This is dirty. As dirty as it gets. And this is just a drop in the bucket!  

It was always a coup. Every step of the way... Even the ICA, the last bastion for those clinging to the Russia Collusion fairytale:

They lied to the American people -- they being Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Rice, Clinton, Obama and all their lieutenants. They concocted a phony scandal that was 3 parts projection and 1 part tin-foil-hat-crazy, mixed it up into a toxic yet addictive cocktail of scandal and drama, and then asked their cut-outs in the legacy media to serve it to the American people 24/7. This was done not because they believed Donald Trump or Michael Flynn were working with Russia or that either were a threat to our national security, this was done because the American people elected someone they did not approve. 

This wasn't just a crime committed against Trump or Flynn or his team. It was an attempt to subvert the will of the People in favor of the unelected "establishment". 

Yet 67% of democrats believe it in full to this day. 

That's the power of conditioning and the mass media. We have all been subjected to the biggest information-warfare operation ever run against the American public by its own intelligence services. These people who still believe the fiction aren't informed, they're programmed. Literally. And now it's been three years and trying to break through that programming causes cognitive dissonance (pain) which makes them unhinged and unwilling to even consider the evidence. As Twain said, "It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled."

Hence our current bifurcated reality -- which is incredibly dangerous. No matter how this breaks.

People need to be held accountable, or else the whole American experiment runs the risk of coming undone. 

i mean... the NLP served up by the Pressstitutes is bad, very bad.

my entire in-law family is subsummed by the entire narrative put forth by the machine. the wife was so fearful that she was going to infect them with CV-19, visiting them has been off limits. thankfully, because she missed them terribly, she finally relented this past weekend.

as the discussion turned towards politics, my MIL got very animated in her protests to my dissent of her 'facts'. i tried to be as gentle as possible in pointing out that the news is indeed fake. she kept returning to the tired, cultured, sound bytes we hear so much of from the MSM. i kept trying to impart small vignettes of reality but the focus kept shifting to a, 'what about this... that...'

my heart sank when the wife stated, matter of factly,  'it doesn't matter what you say... we aren't voting for Trump'. love her dearly but this mushroom perspective is what is currently wrong with the segment of our society that doesn't want to invest the time nor the effort to discover for themselves what is actually truth.  they still just want their pablum spoon fed to them because they don't really know any other way.

• Thank you (+1) 6

On 9/23/2020 at 5:33 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

"Probably directing"?  I can't believe anyone still falls for this intelligence nonsense.  All these reports conveniently leave out one important item.  Facts.  Of course they can't release anything because revealing facts will disclose methods and procedures and put people's lives at risk.  These intelligence agencies have two purposes.  One to provide intelligence and information on enemy states and potential threats and another to produce disinformation to the public and unfriendly nations.  Fact is they make up a lot of stuff and nobody is going to fact check them or produce anything to dispute what they say. Decide for yourself regarding the Russian interference narrative.  Perhaps a little of both?  

The way the unipolar world order works is Washington issues directives and orders and obedient nation states comply.  If they don't comply then pressure is exerted.  Economic, political and if all else fails military force.  Russia is not complying.  And as they've insolated themselves from the consequences of U.S. policy initiatives, by decoupling their economy and eliminating the use of the US dollar in trade settlement and reserves, they cannot be forced to comply.  And military action is impossible given their nuclear strike capabilities and other advanced weapons systems.   

As for Trump being some sort of Russian agent that seems dubious.  Trump enemies, which he has many in the deep state, use the Russia narrative to kill two birds with one stone.  To discredit Trump and to attack Russia.  The Mueller investigation produced no evidence of any connection or relationship.  Yet the narrative persists.  The useful idiots here are the people that perpetuate and believe that some "special" relationship exists between Trump and Putin while never asking for or demanding any evidence or facts to prove the existence of such a relationship.  Fact is Russia and the US are on shaky footing with each other and there is contentious relationship but there are no facts supporting any relationship between Trump and Putin.     

Hard not to believe my own eyes, watching Trump suck up to Putin, excuses his murderous actions, make business deals with him in secret, call on them to hack Hillary's computer, lobby for Putin, try and get him in the WH and generally act like a petty autocrat himself

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hard not to believe my own eyes, watching Trump suck up to Putin, excuses his murderous actions, make business deals with him in secret, call on them to hack Hillary's computer, lobby for Putin, try and get him in the WH and generally act like a petty autocrat himself

OK, so what did the world look like when you woke up from your nap?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

The reality that people wake up to in 2020 is worse than any nightmare I’ve ever had.  Putin, Corona, fake news, hoax this, hoax that, I’m not leaving, 5G towers causing coronavirus, invented election fraud.  It just never ends with this guy and the dopes who follow him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The reality that people wake up to in 2020 is worse than any nightmare I’ve ever had.  Putin, Corona, fake news, hoax this, hoax that, I’m not leaving, 5G towers causing coronavirus, invented election fraud.  It just never ends with this guy and the dopes who follow him. 

And windmills cause cancer! 

11 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Do you have a point Dear Rob? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And windmills cause cancer! 

Do you have a point Dear Rob? 

I drive by the windmills in Lackawanna sometimes on the way in to work and I wonder whether Lackawanna is a bubbling windmill cancer cluster.  Anyone there who doesn’t watch Fox News or OAN is going to be completely ambushed when the windmill cancer diagnoses start arriving. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said: