Trump and Russia

2 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

I'm a bit skeptical, but at this point any way to get the MSM to report on Obamagate is fair game. It's not a big deal, and is surely a tactic used by any administration.

Watch her press conferences. She's overly prepared. Heck, the one where the press yelled at at her, "You were prepared for that one" as she left the podium made me laugh out loud.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

I'm a bit skeptical, but at this point any way to get the MSM to report on Obamagate is fair game. It's not a big deal, and is surely a tactic used by any administration.

Obamagate? Don’t you think we should focus on why Trump is in court fighting the release of an unredacted Mueller Report?  His taxes? And his DNA/rape case?

On top of 90,000 Americans dead from COVID.

No wonder you desperate pigs need to fabricate Obamagate - anything to distract from this schitt show known as the Trump presidency. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Obamagate? Don’t you think we should focus on why Trump is in court fighting the release of an unredacted Mueller Report?  His taxes? And his DNA/rape case?

No wonder you desperate pigs need to fabricate Obamagate - anything to distract from this schitt show known as the Trump presidency. 

Let me know when we get to the end of Long Island...

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What's especially hilarious here is the "you desperate pigs need to fabricate Obamagate" :lol: 

Let that one sink in. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's especially hilarious here is the "you desperate pigs need to fabricate Obamagate" :lol: 

Let that one sink in. 

You should tell that pig he should immigrate to china. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

...you mad bro?

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Not that it isn't fair play at this point, but that seemed like a planted question, because she has notes ready to go.

If you can find out the identity of the person who asked it, you'll have your answer.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Where is the unredacted Mueller Report?

Way to run away from the point. :lol:

And for the last time: 

1) The full report is out. What is redacted in the report are sources/methods which require clearances to read. You won't see those unredacted for 50 years (if ever). 

2) The GJ material which is what you're really after but too uninformed to even know it, was redacted because it was entirely inappropriate for Mueller's team to have included it in the first place. It's never done, for reasons of protecting the role GJ's play in our legal system -- not to protect Trump. 

You've been lied to, for four years. Rather than understand this, you're continuing to fall for the same trick. That's because you're a deeply stupid person. 

Here's the report: 

V1: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

V2: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report_volume2.pdf

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And for the last time: 

1) The full report is out. What is redacted in the report are sources/methods which require clearances to read. You won't see those unredacted for 50 years (if ever). 

2) The GJ material which is what you're really after but too uninformed to even know it, was redacted because it was entirely inappropriate for Mueller's team to have included it in the first place. It's never done, for reasons of protecting the role GJ's play in our legal system -- not to protect Trump. 

You've been lied to, for four years. Rather than understand this, you're continuing to fall for the same trick. That's because you're a deeply stupid person. 

Here's the report: 

If those redactions could clear Trump - the report would have been unredacted in a heartbeat.

The fact that TRUMP is in court fighting this - means, without a doubt - whatever is hidden; doesn't look good for Trump or the narrative your SWAMP wants you to believe...

You can try to paint Obama as the issue here - and by all means - subpoena him - he will show up just like Hillary did during Benghazi...  unlike Trumpy

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And for the last time: 

Here's the report: 

...so then, where are his taxes (proving he's a Russian asset)?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

If those redactions could clear Trump - the report would have been unredacted in a heartbeat.

Incorrect. And this is proven by how long it's taken to get the unmasking information out to the public (over two years). 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The fact that TRUMP is in court fighting this - means, without a doubt - whatever is hidden; doesn't look good for Trump or the narrative your SWAMP wants you to believe...

Incorrect. It's in court because they're fighting to preserve the rule of law, while what you're arguing is seeking to subvert it. 

You don't realize you're arguing this, because you're truly too stupid to. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. And this is proven by how long it's taken to get the unmasking information out to the public (over two years). 

Incorrect. It's in court because they're fighting to preserve the rule of law, while what you're arguing is seeking to subvert it. 

You don't realize you're arguing this, because you're truly too stupid to. 

Its funny, you only want justice when it is convenient to your cause...

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is blatantly false. I voted for Obama. Twice.

I never voted for Trump.

My cause is justice. 

My guess is that many of the posters here who are labeled "Trump supporters" did not in fact vote for Trump. I know I didn't. I still dont like the man personally, but I also dont like constitutional freedoms being trampled on in the name of partisan political shenanigans, so I will be voting for him in November.  

• Like (+1) 5

44 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Let me know when we get to the end of Long Island...

“Driving to the Hamptons”!

Gold, Jerry.

You’re right. Jump the shark is good for some things, but driving to the Hamptons is perfect for this forum.

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2948dd6587a2e98ff8b5

When a wise man hears of the Tao,

he immediately begins to live it.

When an average man hears of the Tao,

he believes some of it and doubts the rest.

When a foolish man hears of the Tao,

he laughs out loud at the very idea.

If it were not for that laugh,

it would not be the Tao.

• Thank you (+1) 1