Trump and Russia

This is the IC Report we were debating back then. You look pretty stupid stating that it was “wrong on every page.” 

Its conclusions were:

Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparage candidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.

 Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 US presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.

 We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data  obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks.

 Russian intelligence obtained and maintained access to elements of multiple US state or local electoral boards. DHS assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.

 Russia’s state-run propaganda machine contributed to the influence campaign by serving as a platform for Kremlin messaging to Russian and international audiences.

We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned from its Putin-ordered campaign aimed at the US presidential election to future influence efforts worldwide, including against US allies and their election processes.

Now I know you’re all excited to Deep State ***** about Guccifer 2.0 but setting your Q-theories aside, what of the above has been proven “wrong on ever page” you moran?

Stick to the ICA since that’s all we discussed in 2017 with respect to trusting their conclusions. I never said anything about Steele. I never said Trump colluded. Stick to your point and try not to go all-Illuminati fiction narrative. Or here, I’ll do it for you. 

The report was right. 

[org-azm is censored? Damn Russians. Wolverine!]

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

This is the IC Report we were debating back then. You look pretty stupid stating that it was “wrong on every page.” 

Its conclusions were:

Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparage candidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.

 Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 US presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.

 We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data  obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks.

 Russian intelligence obtained and maintained access to elements of multiple US state or local electoral boards. DHS assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.

 Russia’s state-run propaganda machine contributed to the influence campaign by serving as a platform for Kremlin messaging to Russian and international audiences.

We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned from its Putin-ordered campaign aimed at the US presidential election to future influence efforts worldwide, including against US allies and their election processes.

Now I know you’re all excited to Deep State ***** about Guccifer 2.0 but setting your Q-theories aside, what of the above has been proven “wrong on ever page” you moran?

Stick to the ICA since that’s all we discussed in 2017 with respect to trusting their conclusions. I never said anything about Steele. I never said Trump colluded. Stick to your point and try not to go all-Illuminati fiction narrative. Or here, I’ll do it for you. 

The report was right. 

[org-azm is censored? Damn Russians. Wolverine!]

Its hard to prove long diatribes with no specifics wrong.  You point that out in the Q thread often.  In the above you are more than willing to accept them or at least demand proof of a negative.

You chose a title for this thread.  Even if the above is all true and more than a Facebook page with a Jesus v Satan epic arm wrestling throw down; why would you have chosen that title?

Why not:

Truman

Dewey

Kennedy

Johnson

Nixon

Ford 

Carter

Reagan

Bush

Clinton

Bush

Obama

Trump and Russia?

13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Its hard to prove long diatribes with no specifics wrong.  You point that out in the Q thread often.  In the above you are more than willing to accept them or at least demand proof of a negative.

You chose a title for this thread.  Even if the above is all true and more than a Facebook page with a Jesus v Satan epic arm wrestling throw down; why would you have chosen that title?

Why not:

Truman

Dewey

Kennedy

Johnson

Nixon

Ford 

Carter

Reagan

Bush

Clinton

Bush

Obama

Trump and Russia?

Even you can acknowledge that the Trump/Russia story was in the news once or twice, eh? I started this thread as noted because it was leaking into a bunch of others and thought we should capture it in one place. 

You’d not find much in my posting history to support Trump-Russia TDS. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Just now, Benjamin Franklin said:

Even you can acknowledge that the Trump/Russia story was in the news once or twice, eh? 

Again, you’d not find much in my posting history to support Trump-Russia TDS. 

It was it the news and it was very obviously a hoax.  You entitled the thread, not me or anyone else.  You never supported the Trump/Russia theory?

You created a thread called "Trump and Russia.".  Why not "Trump and Russia?"?  Why not "Russian Meddling"?

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It was it the news and it was very obviously a hoax.  You entitled the thread, not me or anyone else.  You never supported the Trump/Russia theory?

You created a thread called "Trump and Russia.".  Why not "Trump and Russia?"?  Why not "Russian Meddling"?

Russia and Trump was something called "news" that 1 or 2 people were discussing. 

You were more sensible as Crayonz. 

8 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Russia and Trump was something called "news" that 1 or 2 people were discussing. 

You were more sensible as Crayonz. 

It was also very obviously false and made incomprehensible leaps in logic.

Q has also been called "news" and also made incomprehensible leaps in logic.  You mocked one and felt the other was credible enough to entitle your thread the way you chose.  

Look, it's totally fine to dislike Trump and get disappointed that Katy Perry's favorite candidate lost.  We should all support each other's right to choose what we choose when it comes to politics.  One doesn't need to explain the reasons behind any such decision.  If they do, the reasons needn't be good or logical.  If I vote for Trump because I like his hair or the absurd length of his ties, that is ultimately my right even if it deserves mockery.  

We should also own our mistakes.  In the early part of this thread you argued for pages about the word "hacking" which you were wrong about.  Trump also used the word and he was also wrong.  At least own that.  You're a smart dude without question.  It's also clear that you think others are dumb.  Spoiler alert:. Lots aren't.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It was also very obviously false and made incomprehensible leaps in logic.

Q has also been called "news" and also made incomprehensible leaps in logic.  You mocked one and felt the other was credible enough to entitle your thread the way you chose.  

Look, it's totally fine to dislike Trump and get disappointed that Katy Perry's favorite candidate lost.  We should all support each other's right to choose what we choose when it comes to politics.  One doesn't need to explain the reasons behind any such decision.  If they do, the reasons needn't be good or logical.  If I vote for Trump because I like his hair or the absurd length of his ties, that is ultimately my right even if it deserves mockery.  

We should also own our mistakes.  In the early part of this thread you argued for pages about the word "hacking" which you were wrong about.  Trump also used the word and he was also wrong.  At least own that.  You're a smart dude without question.  It's also clear that you think others are dumb.  Spoiler alert:. Lots aren't.

So you say it's fake news that the Russians hacked into voting systems in all fifty states? 

Andrew McCabe, one of the central figures of the “Russia collusion” hoax, who was fired from the FBI for lying about his leaks to the media,

has been hired by CNN, one of the media outlets that did the most to perpetuate the damaging hoax.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Andrew McCabe, one of the central figures of the “Russia collusion” hoax, who was fired from the FBI for lying about his leaks to the media,

has been hired by CNN, one of the media outlets that did the most to perpetuate the damaging hoax.

nope

not enough to make me tune in

4 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

It was. 

Notice, Mueller's case against the IRA is falling apart in court as we speak due to lack of evidence. They lied on nearly every page -- including about basic facts like which agencies agreed with the limited group's assessments. 

It's been gone through, line by line in this thread and others. You're way behind the curve because you refuse to think for yourself. 

Sorry, not sorry. You've earned every bit of your ignorance. 

(Mind you, I disproved the ICA almost a year before Q even arrived. Q has nothing this. 

3 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

You’d not find much in my posting history to support Trump-Russia TDS. 

Until you changed screen names of course. ;)

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was. 

Notice, Mueller's case against the IRA is falling apart in court as we speak due to lack of evidence. They lied on nearly every page -- including about basic facts like which agencies agreed with the limited group's assessments. 

It's been gone through, line by line in this thread and others. You're way behind the curve because you refuse to think for yourself. 

Sorry, not sorry. You've earned every bit of your ignorance. 

(Mind you, I disproved the ICA almost a year before Q even arrived. Q has nothing this. 

Until you changed screen names of course. ;)

This is BF following the leftist playbook to a T.

His gotcha moment turned out to be lame and will end up blowing up in his face.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

This is BF following the leftist playbook to a T.

His gotcha moment turned out to be lame and will end up blowing up in his face.

He's reading the ICA in 2019 with 2016 eyes... because he's learned nothing about the men who wrote it, how it was created (breaking protocols), the merit of the evidence presented (paper thin to flat out forged), and the motivation behind it. He's overlooking that NSA, the agency in the best position to know/collect evidence, had it's confidence in the ICA at 50%, overlooking the multiple lies told by the media which have since been retracted ("All 17 intel agencies agree!"), and he's forgotten the evolution we've all witnessed from Clapper, Brennan, and Comey shifting from:

2016/2017: "There's absolutely evidence Trump conspired with Russia!"

to 2018: "There might be evidence Trump conspired with Russia!"

to 2019 after Mueller's report:"Trump didn't conspire with Russia and we never said he did!"

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Don't be dense. I didn’t joint the hang Trump brigade. I just started the thread and enjoyed the early rounds. Then it spun out of control with the TDS people spinning it up. 

And I agree that it’s a big fat never mind regarding Trump. It is not a big fat never mind regarding Russia. 

There's a lot of real estate in between thinking there was an organized plot to take down a duly elected President and believing in a global canal that controls the world.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GG said:

There's a lot of real estate in between thinking there was an organized plot to take down a duly elected President and believing in a global canal that controls the world.  

Or...is there???  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!1!!!11!1!1OneOneOne!1!!(-e^i(pi))

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Would have been more convincing had you thrown an “eleventy-one” in there for good measure.

7/10

C'mon...you prefer "eleventy-one" over Euler's identity?  Go eat some more paste.

29 minutes ago, GG said:

A global canal?????? :D

23 minutes ago, GG said:

You're sane so I'll give one last note on this. In this thread over 2 years ago, I stated that I didn't think Trump was in cahoots with the Russians. OGT can get excited about the thread title that reflected a news story, but I was saying back then I didn't think he was in business with Putin. And I'm happy he's not. I hate some things about Trump. I love some things about Trump. I loathe the frenzy that TDS has created...and that Q-balls are generating on the opposite site. 

A TDS Trump-Russia conspiracy movement run amok took off in the media. Stzrok was maybe the best example of the mindset because we got to see his human side in his loverboy texts. Was he part of a global conspiracy or a Trump-hating bad actor who followed his TDS bias? Was Comey part of a conspiracy, or a terrible FBI director with an awful boss who was doing unprecedented (in a bad way) things to influence independent investigations? I see humans doing criminal--or borderline criminal--things, and a president who was playing loose with his tongue and the law. The TDS is greatly disturbing and goes to show what groupthink can do to people. 

Seacrest out. 

• Like (+1) 2