Trump and Russia

President Trump knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he was presented a hypothetical question by little Hillary sycophant Georgie..................

He was trolling and the stupid lefty, along with the braindead media hacks all bought it hook, line and sinker.

Trump is a master at the media thing and he trolled the idiotic left BIG TIME.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

President Trump knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he was presented a hypothetical question by little Hillary sycophant Georgie..................

He was trolling and the stupid lefty, along with the braindead media hacks all bought it hook, line and sinker.

njstuffd

On 6/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, 3rdnlng said:

I don't have him on official "ignore" but I ignore him each and every time he posts. Nobody should ever believe anything he posts. He already has broken one promise and doesn't deserve another chance.

Right on cue!!! 

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Once again, someone comes down here to postshit that they know nothing about. You have two choices to keep you from looking like a fool. Either educate yourself before coming down here to post or come down here to educate yourself.

You ***** dork. You only want people to agree with you and your nutbar friends. If they agree with you, they are educated, if they don’t, they are not. Lame! 

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

He's been doing that for most of the past 4 years, and the media still can't figure it out.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, njbuff said:

? you keep thinking that! You sound like a mom making excuses for her loser child. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

? you keep thinking that! You sound like a mom making excuses for her loser child. 

Anyone with a brain in their head knows the President was trolling.

As Koko pointed out, the President has been doing it a lot since his candidacy.

Because you hate him so much you are blinded by this fact.

21 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Anyone with a brain in their head knows the President was trolling.

As Koko pointed out, the President has been doing it a lot since his candidacy.

Because you hate him so much you are blinded by this fact.

Congrats on being impressed by his trolling. Such an important attribute for a president! 

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trump is the President of the United States. His first duty is to the sworn oath he took when accepted the Office. I would hope that if a foreign government is trying to blackmail a candidate with ‘dirt’ that the President would first try and figure out whether it’s legitimate or a total scam, before he takes the next step of bringing in the intelligence departments. I see NOTHING wrong with what he said in the interview with Little George ‘Clinton’ Stepanopolous

No.  You immediately bring it to the FBI.  That's their job to determine the legitimacy of the information.  As president you have more important things on your agenda.  Trump's answer was dumb but the media overreacted like usual.  I disagree with people that think Trump is constantly playing 3d chess rather than just saying the first thing that pops into his head in these interviews.  I also am aware that Trump will sometimes tell the truth at unexpected times when other presidents would clearly give the politically correct answer and I understand that appeal.  I feel like Trump and the media are engaging in back and forth "hold my beer" since he was elected president.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Congrats on being impressed by his trolling. Such an important attribute for a president! 

Who said I was impressed? He just points out the hypocrisy of the MSM in this country. That's all.

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  You immediately bring it to the FBI.  That's their job to determine the legitimacy of the information.  As president you have more important things on your agenda.  Trump's answer was dumb but the media overreacted like usual.  I disagree with people that think Trump is constantly playing 3d chess rather than just saying the first thing that pops into his head in these interviews.  I also am aware that Trump will sometimes tell the truth at unexpected times when other presidents would clearly give the politically correct answer and I understand that appeal.  I feel like Trump and the media are engaging in back and forth "hold my beer" since he was elected president.  

Sorry, but I disagree. If a head of state tells the President something in confidence he’s not going to tell his counterpart that he can’t listen. After all these are just people. Go ahead, tell me nobody’s ever shared what most would consider gossip with you before. Did you,as you seem to profess, immediately call the police?

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

So, the prime minister of England pulls Trump aside and says that he's heard rumors that his presidential opponent in 2036, Chelsea, has been seen in compromising situations with Meadow Abedin. Doesn't Trump have the option to ignore this or does he have the obligation to report it to the FBI? Did we elect him to be a transferer of information or did we elect him to make reasonable judgements worthy of a five-time president?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sorry, but I disagree. If a head of state tells the President something in confidence he’s not going to tell his counterpart that he can’t listen. After all these are just people. Go ahead, tell me nobody’s ever shared what most would consider gossip with you before. Did you,as you seem to profess, immediately call the police?

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, the prime minister of England pulls Trump aside and says that he's heard rumors that his presidential opponent in 2036, Chelsea, has been seen in compromising situations with Meadow Abedin. Doesn't Trump have the option to ignore this or does he have the obligation to report it to the FBI? Did we elect him to be a transferer of information or did we elect him to make reasonable judgements worthy of a five-time president?

Always safer to play it by the books.  Especially that high up in government when political opponents will make mountains out of molehills and a special prosecutor apparently can be appointed at anytime.  Look at the overreaction to the Trump tower meeting.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Always safer to play it by the books.  Especially that high up in government when political opponents will make mountains out of molehills and a special prosecutor apparently can be appointed at anytime.  Look at the overreaction to the Trump tower meeting.

I don't want my president lowering himself to the level of the people who would willingly lie for political reasons. "By the books" is not abdicating responsibility and good judgement because it's the safe way. The Trump Tower meeting was not an overreaction but a trumped up charge based on zilch.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't want my president lowering himself to the level of the people who would willingly lie for political reasons. "By the books" is not abdicating responsibility and good judgement because it's the safe way. The Trump Tower meeting was not an overreaction but a trumped up charge based on zilch.

Maybe the next president will meet your standard then.

Three reasons Trump-Russia hasn't turned into Watergate

by Byron York

Original Article

Why haven't efforts to impeach President Trump gained Watergate-style momentum? The lack of energy has created a sense of bafflement and disappointment among some of the president's most determined adversaries. But there are some simple reasons for it.

more at the link:

• Like (+1) 2

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:51 AM, Q-baby! said:

I'm more impressed that the left keeps falling for it.  It's hilarious.

Just now, B-Man said:

Three reasons Trump-Russia hasn't turned into Watergate

by Byron York

Original Article

Why haven't efforts to impeach President Trump gained Watergate-style momentum? The lack of energy has created a sense of bafflement and disappointment among some of the president's most determined adversaries. But there are some simple reasons for it.

more at the link:

Um...because it's not even real?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1