Trump and Russia

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So I'm trying to understand you're saying it's not illegal, which it is ^^^^, but even if it was it's fine because Democrats did it too? That's not how laws work. Also I'd say there is a pretty clear difference between hiring a company headquartered in D.C. to do opposition research which Republicans had previously hired, which apparently since both sides did it it's okay, and accepting intel from foreign agents who decided to give to you for funsies.

I swear if I looked back a few weeks or a month I could still find this same quote.

Once again, someone comes down here to postshit that they know nothing about. You have two choices to keep you from looking like a fool. Either educate yourself before coming down here to post or come down here to educate yourself.

• Like (+1) 4

So I'm trying to understand you're saying it's not illegal, which it is ^^^^, but even if it was it's fine because Democrats did it too? That's not how laws work. Also I'd say there is a pretty clear difference between hiring a company headquartered in D.C. to do opposition research which Republicans had previously hired, which apparently since both sides did it it's okay, and accepting intel from foreign agents who decided to give to you for funsies.

I swear if I looked back a few weeks or a month I could still find this same quote.

Read my comment again. In no way was I saying it's okay. I was pointing out Trump did not do it in reality but the dems did. And they are about to reap the whirlwind because of it. Trump wanted the reaction he got from the press and folks who haven't paid attention to the facts because it's going to make what's coming next easier to process for some and harder for the media lackeys who have been avoiding covering this story properly to ignore it. 

Trump nor anyone on his campaign took foreign information to influence the campaign. But Hillary, along with 44, not only did -- they paid for it from both Russian and British Intel services. 

Whats worse? Trump saying he'd consider taking information from Norway, or Clinton actually paying for dirt from Russian spooks which she then fed to the media to tilt the election? 

And as for your last comment, lots and lots has been happening since January. It's just not covered. This summer will continue that trend. 

?

And the author of that tweet -- the head of the FEC -- was a Perkins Coie partner. The same firm used by the Clinton campaign as a cut out to pay for said illegal disinformation from Russian sources meaning she should be the last to speak out on this issue (or the last one to be head of the FEC). 

Learn who who your sources are before blindly accepting their narrative. This is a disinformation war first and foremost. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That should be a positive tag -- yet you don't understand its meaning so you use it as a weak slam. 

Maybe you don't want everyone to do better. Be better. Be happier. Be healthier. Be more prosperous. We darn sure know you don't want everyone to be free. 

Progfascists never do. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Whats worse? Trump saying he'd consider taking information from Norway, or Clinton actually paying for dirt from Russian spooks which she then fed to the media to tilt the election? 

I heard some joker on the TV earlier spin this so that it was ok because Hillary actually paid an American company, who paid an Englishman who didn't work for any government.

So it's apparently fine as long as you launder it well enough. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

I heard some joker on the TV earlier spin this so that it was ok because Hillary actually paid an American company, who paid an Englishman who didn't work for any government.

The spin is incredible. I heard someone else this morning claim there has been a 10% increase in people who believe collusion/conspiracy happened post-Mueller's findings... which is just a lie. Let alone insane considering Vol I's conclusion. 

There's been three years of disinformation laid on the public about this, you can see it in @Warcodered's post (not a slam on him, I think he/she is a good poster with a confusing avatar image) when he/she claimed the Republicans used Fusion GPS/Steele too... That lie was told so often early on that people still believe the GOP funded the dossier before the DNC took over. 

The fact is they did not. One campaign used Fusion GPS to do oppo research on Trump but they never used Steele for that work or any Russian sources. That contract was finished well before the DNC hired Fusion (and Fusion hired Steele) in May of 2016. Yet -- in order to understand that you have to really get in there and parse the lie. Which people don't have the patience for.

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

HAHA Gator is into laundering, in fact it's his whole life.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Most of the major wars were engaged by a Democratic POTUS' administration.  WWI, WWII, Korean War,  and Vietnam.

And Clinton never saw a conflict he didn't want to lob cruise missiles at.

Except Rwanda.  

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Which side of the red line in the sand are we?

Neither.  We gave that over to the Russians.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The spin is incredible. I heard someone else this morning claim there has been a 10% increase in people who believe collusion/conspiracy happened post-Mueller's findings... which is just a lie. Let alone insane considering Vol I's conclusion. 

There's been three years of disinformation laid on the public about this, you can see it in @Warcodered's post (not a slam on him, I think he/she is a good poster with a confusing avatar image) when he/she claimed the Republicans used Fusion GPS/Steele too... That lie was told so often early on that people still believe the GOP funded the dossier before the DNC took over. 

The fact is they did not. One campaign used Fusion GPS to do oppo research on Trump but they never used Steele for that work or any Russian sources. That contract was finished well before the DNC hired Fusion (and Fusion hired Steele) in May of 2016. Yet -- in order to understand that you have to really get in there and parse the lie. Which people don't have the patience for.

Clown-Mushroom-Cloud.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump is the President of the United States. His first duty is to the sworn oath he took when accepted the Office. I would hope that if a foreign government is trying to blackmail a candidate with ‘dirt’ that the President would first try and figure out whether it’s legitimate or a total scam, before he takes the next step of bringing in the intelligence departments. I see NOTHING wrong with what he said in the interview with Little George ‘Clinton’ Stepanopolous