Trump and Russia

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's the best he can do too, which makes it all the more sad. 

He brings nothing to the community here and just comes across as an extremely immature person.  Yes it is sad.

And wait a minute!  I'm on the east coast now and I'm up early.  What the hell dude.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He brings nothing to the community here and just comes across as an extremely immature person.  Yes it is sad.

And wait a minute!  I'm on the east coast now and I'm up early.  What the hell dude.  

Flying back from London today, waiting at the gate for my 12 hr flight. 

• Like (+1) 4

Safe travels. 

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No kidding. 

He’s the worst. Showed up with a potty mouth that has non-stop diarrhea. He’s the first I ever put on ignore. He’s a boorish goon with no redeeming values. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flying back from London today, waiting at the gate for my 12 hr flight. 

I heard those 737 Max's were a little faster. Also the Dominican Republic has a special on hotel rooms and free mini bar if you want to break up your trip.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 6/14/2019 at 5:51 PM, Tiberius said:

That's just a stupid, made up, false and ridiculous claim. 

Putin helped Trump win. Why do you think he did that?

To give them more uranium?  No, wait...

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Safe travels. 

No kidding. 

He’s the worst. Showed up with a potty mouth that has non-stop diarrhea. He’s the first I ever put on ignore. He’s a boorish goon with no redeeming values. 

You guys do such a good job of ignoring me!

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

How that is not a major TOS violation I don't know.  Sure a lot is allowed down here in the dungeon but that's pretty bad. 

Probably just no one's reporting it.

The mods don't pay any attention down here, I think, they rely on us to report for them.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Probably just no one's reporting it.

The mods don't pay any attention down here, I think, they rely on us to report for them.

If I get suspended before July 1st, I win $1000. 

I will I’ll make you guys a deal. If this post gets 10 likes, I will stop trolling here. Nobody will see this and 3rdandwrong will call me a liar, but 100% if I get the likes I will discontinue the trolling. I will still post but won’t come here just to ***** with people!

This is my Father’s Day gift to you. 

Like away! 

Edited by Q-baby!

23 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

If I get suspended before July 1st, I win $1000. 

I will I’ll make you guys a deal. If this post gets 10 likes, I will stop trolling here. Nobody will see this and 3rdandwrong will call me a liar, but 100% if I get the likes I will discontinue the trolling. I will still post but won’t come here just to ***** with people!

This is my Father’s Day gift to you. 

Like away! 

Someone needs to quote this so others see it. 

36 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

And most of us have him on ignore anyway

I don't have him on official "ignore" but I ignore him each and every time he posts. Nobody should ever believe anything he posts. He already has broken one promise and doesn't deserve another chance.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/13/2019 at 3:36 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

You walk into the bear trap each time because you fail to think beyond your tds. If taking information from foreigners is illegal -- which is what Brennan is saying -- that means Hillary broke the law when she paid for information from British and Russian spies, it means Schiff and Warner broke the law when they breathlessly accepted "kompromat" from Ukrainian talk show hosts and Russian lawyers respectively ....

Trump set the media up on that answer -- and George and everyone else fell for it hook line and sinker. 

Trump did not accept any information from Russians -- he was open but did not accept. Meanwhile the other side not only accepted it but paid for it and used it to try to influence the election. 

Oops. 

So I'm trying to understand you're saying it's not illegal, which it is ^^^^, but even if it was it's fine because Democrats did it too? That's not how laws work. Also I'd say there is a pretty clear difference between hiring a company headquartered in D.C. to do opposition research which Republicans had previously hired, which apparently since both sides did it it's okay, and accepting intel from foreign agents who decided to give to you for funsies.

On 6/15/2019 at 8:28 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

The next few weeks should be quite fun. 

I swear if I looked back a few weeks or a month I could still find this same quote.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/15/2019 at 10:02 PM, Bakin said:

Must have been Trumpy pumping million of extra barrels of oil, slapping economic sanctions on the country, and shredding the Russians in Syria...

Putin really WANTED it. 

We retreated from Syria, just like your murderous boy Putin wanted us to 

On 6/15/2019 at 9:22 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on! He wasn’t trying to build a city! He was trying to build a lousy hotel? You’ve really got to catch a clue. He’s a real estate developer. Do you have any idea how many potential deals a developer has working at one time?  They come and go every day. Now on the other hand you’re willing to blindly accept that the husband of the Secretary of State just happened to start up a charitable organization which was collecting MILLIONS from foreign governments when he’s never shown the slightest interest in being a missionary, philanthropist, or anything close? Get your head out of your arse.

Sure, and he just lied about it to the American public. Ta, just had a deal going for hundreds of millions of dollars with the guy who ws trying to fix our election to get his guy made president. Ya, nothing to see there...if you are a blind Trump cultists that is

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure, and he just lied about it to the American public. Ta, just had a deal going for hundreds of millions of dollars with the guy who ws trying to fix our election to get his guy made president. Ya, nothing to see there...if you are a blind Trump cultists that is

You don’t know the first thing about how real estate investment works at all. And if you think a single hotel in a country the size of Russia makes any difference at all to a guy like Putin then you REALLY don’t have a clue. Once you start making more than minimum wage you’ll begin start to understand ...I hope.

• Like (+1) 1