Trump and Russia

2 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Trump haters think he's a total buffoon, and on the surface his comments do sound pretty stupid.

I mean.... He is finally cleared of Russian collusion, and then tells everyone that he would be willing to accept listen to dirt from a foreign country and make a judgement on whether to turn that info over to the FBI.

But Trump is calculating on everything he does and says.

At the end of the day, the Mueller report shows he actually DID NOT accept dirt from Russia during his 2016 campaign.  And when it comes down to it, I'm sure Trump wouldn't be foolish enough to do it during his 2020 campaign.  However... By making these comments, he is getting the Democrats and the National Media into a total uproar.  And it's happening just as the Attorney General is bearing down on the Steele Dossier, Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and the origins of the Russia investigation.

It's very likely that Trump is setting everyone up.  All this hysteria about a campaign accepting information from a foreign power, just before the Attorney General goes before the public and details everything that Clinton's campaign was up to in 2016.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump was trying to build a hotel in Russia, meeting with Russians, had a campaign manager corruptly tied to Russia and many, many other contacts, defends Putin, meets secretly with Putin and his National Security Advisor was compromised by the Russians. 

Oh come on! He wasn’t trying to build a city! He was trying to build a lousy hotel? You’ve really got to catch a clue. He’s a real estate developer. Do you have any idea how many potential deals a developer has working at one time?  They come and go every day. Now on the other hand you’re willing to blindly accept that the husband of the Secretary of State just happened to start up a charitable organization which was collecting MILLIONS from foreign governments when he’s never shown the slightest interest in being a missionary, philanthropist, or anything close? Get your head out of your arse.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on! He wasn’t trying to build a city! He was trying to build a lousy hotel? You’ve really got to catch a clue. He’s a real estate developer. Do you have any idea how many potential deals a developer has working at one time?  They come and go every day. Now on the other hand you’re willing to blindly accept that the husband of the Secretary of State just happened to start up a charitable organization which was collecting MILLIONS from foreign governments when he’s never shown the slightest interest in being a missionary, philanthropist, or anything close? Get your head out of your arse.

I spent a couple decades in the real estate development business. Simply put, every project will have problems with some of them being insurmountable, some of them not worth the extra effort while a few of them get done. The process is as such:

Identify what you are trying to accomplish.

Identify what kind of a location will work

Identify a location

See if that location will fit within municipal parameters

Make an agreement with numerous contingencies with the owner.

Go to work

Until you get to the "go to work" stage you have nothing. Once you get to the "go to work stage" you have a tentative deal. Nothing that I've heard regarding any Russian Trump Tower deal that they had even identified a specific location, much less had a tentative deal.

Tiberius, aka HAHA Gator, Gleeful Gator and Village Idiot has had the above explained to him several times. He refuses to learn and will forever be the ignorant person he chooses to be.

As far as Bill Clinton goes, he's just a washed up pedophile who frequented the "Lolita Express" with his good buddy Epstein. He and his enabling wife deserve to be shunned and banished from society.

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

Trump haters think he's a total buffoon, and on the surface his comments do sound pretty stupid.

I mean.... He is finally cleared of Russian collusion, and then tells everyone that he would be willing to accept dirt from a foreign country. 

At the end of the day, the Mueller report shows he actually DID NOT accept dirt from Russia during his 2016 campaign.  And when it comes down to it, I'm sure Trump wouldn't be foolish enough to do it during his 2020 campaign.  However... By making these comments, he is getting the Democrats and the National Media into a total uproar.  And it's happening just as the Attorney General is bearing down on the Steele Dossier, Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and the origins of the Russia investigation.

It's very likely that Trump is setting everyone up.  All this hysteria about a campaign accepting information from a foreign power, just before the Attorney General goes before the public and details everything that Clinton's campaign was up to in 2016.

The next few weeks should be quite fun. 

2 hours ago, mjt328 said:

It's very likely that Trump is setting everyone up.

DefiniteFormalChimneyswift-size_restrict

1 hour ago, Kevbeau said:

DefiniteFormalChimneyswift-size_restrict

And the drunk guy I saw in the park last night was actually an undercover cop. No wait, he died this morning, so I guess he wasn’t. Stop trying to make excuses for the moron by assuming it’s all part of the plan! 

39 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

And the drunk guy I saw in the park last night was actually an undercover cop. No wait, he died this morning, so I guess he wasn’t. Stop trying to make excuses for the moron by assuming it’s all part of the plan! 

You were in the park last night with a drunk guy?  Whatever could you have been doing?  Hmmm?

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

Is that your wife in your avatar? You should walk her more often.

Welp, for 50 dollars I'm sure the wino would throw on a wig and tell everybody that he is Q's or Big McD's or whatever he is going by this week wife.  For an extra 50 the wino would even throw on the high heels.

11 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Welp, for 50 dollars I'm sure the wino would throw on a wig and tell everybody that he is Q's or Big McD's or whatever he is going by this week wife.  For an extra 50 the wino would even throw on the high heels.

not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that

On 6/12/2019 at 10:58 PM, Tiberius said:

Really? Were they? Or is that just a misinformation point? 

We know Putin wanted Trump as President, we are beyond that, I'm just asking why now. 

Why did Putin want this incompetent fool as our president? Was it to create chaos? Was Putin upset with green energy sending oil prices lower? Was it he just had Trump compromised and Trump is sending him classified info and Putin is using that to kill our CIA assets in Russia? 

Must have been Trumpy pumping million of extra barrels of oil, slapping economic sanctions on the country, and shredding the Russians in Syria...

Putin really WANTED it. 

8 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Must have been Trumpy pumping million of extra barrels of oil, slapping economic sanctions on the country, and shredding the Russians in Syria...

Putin really WANTED it. 

Maybe Pootypoot is a masochist that wanted somebody to put him in his place

6 hours ago, westside2 said:

Is that your wife in your avatar? You should walk her more often.

Yes, that’s my wife. She lets me ***** her face. You wish you could bang her instead of your trump blowup doll. At least my wife washes her own  rolls when I drop a load in them. You have to wash Donald yourself. 

8 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Yes, that’s my wife. She lets me ***** her face. You wish you could bang her instead of your trump blowup doll. At least my wife washes her own  rolls when I drop a load in them. You have to wash Donald yourself. 

Crass

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1