Trump and Russia

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Is this crap EVER gonna end?

To borrow from the NRA and ascribe the sentiment to the current mob of Democrats, "They'll have to pry this subpoena from my cold dead hands!"

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Is this crap EVER gonna end?

Well, we have Trump as a Russian plant with no evidence, Kavanaugh  as the conductor on a high school r train, and a MSM that seems perfectly comfortable perpetuating whatever narrative the dems spin.  No allegation is too low, no report too unsavory.  My bet is no, it's not going to end, and it's going to get worse.  

I have to tell you, it really creeps me out to even type the train comment.  It's nothing to laugh about, and I'd have never believed a political party would have tried to run with something that vile (and so callous where actual victims are concerned) if I hadn't seen it happen. 

Of course 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/05/08/why-russia-is-big-winner-iran-deal-fallout/?utm_term=.dfb77cae58d7

For one thing, the United States leaving the deal gave Russia the opportunity “to have its cake and eat it too,” Rojansky wrote. “Moscow was a pivotal player in negotiating the original agreement, for which it enjoyed quite a lot of credit. . . . Now that the U.S. has pulled out, Moscow can blame Washington for its impending failure, part of its broader critical narrative about the U.S. in the Middle East and globally.”

For another, the fact that the world can’t buy Iranian oil without risking the wrath of the United States has helped Russia. “The price of oil is 30 percent higher than [it was] a year ago,” said Barbara Slavin, director of the Atlantic Council’s Future of Iran Initiative, a reality that is at least in part a result of “what the Trump administration has done on Iran.”

“The Russians can just sit back and enjoy the higher oil prices,” she said.

The Russians are enjoying, or at least benefiting from, another side effect of U.S. pressure on Iran, too: a close relationship with Iran.

“Iran has become an important partner for Moscow, especially given their shared interest in undermining U.S. influence in the Middle East. Russia-Iran relations are stronger than they have been historically,” wrote Andrea-Kendall Taylor, director of the Transatlantic Security Program at the Center for a New American Security, in an email to The Washington Post. “Their repeated interactions through Moscow’s support for Iran in implementing the JCPOA and operations in close proximity on the battlefield in Syria have overcome historic mistrust and build a foundation for cooperation.”

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh boy! I guess the coup plotters have enlisted Senate Republicans! Lol 

What have I said since day one? 

The Senate intel committee is the swampiest committee on the Hill. The enemy isn't the DNC or GOP, it's the uniparty cabal and they most assuredly run that committee. 

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What have I said since day one? 

The Senate intel committee is the swampiest committee on the Hill. The enemy isn't the DNC or GOP, it's the uniparty cabal and they most assuredly run that committee. 

Or maybe North Carolina is a battleground state? Yes. 

There is nothing here against Trump

we have told you this since day one

just like we told you racking up a massive student debt, when you aren’t even studying hard, for a useless degree, is a bad idea

the correlation is about 100 percent for ignoring both wise pieces of advice

Edited by row_33

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), a member of the intelligence panel, said the intense criticism of Burr was in part a misunderstanding of the focus of the committee’s investigation, which Rubio said is being inaccurately conflated with the special counsel probe. 

“Mueller is a criminal justice investigation,” Rubio said. “Ours is an intelligence investigation about the Russia threat and about the way our agencies performed.” 

Some other Senate Republicans, on and off the Intelligence Committee, also defended Burr. 

“I’m not going to comment on what actions are being taken,” said Sen. Susan Collins (Maine), who sits on the committee. “But I support his leadership and think that he has done a good job.” 

Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah), who is not on the committee, said: “I have confidence in Chairman Burr, and if he’s requesting testimony, I presume he has a reason for that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision-to-subpoena-donald-trump-jr-sets-off-a-republican-firefight/2019/05/09/cb3e8d3e-7272-11e9-9f06-5fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.0f1b9533ee82

Wittes is Lawfare = Resistance (just FYI)

Both men on stage are proven liars. But here's the entire interview for those interested in how they're spinning it. 

It's almost like Baker and Comey are trying to get out in front of something about to drop... ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

Assuming the Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2020 election, who do you think they will favor?  At this point, I am unsure.  It seems on the one hand, having Trump at the helm has divided this country better than I have ever seen it.  But, on the other if they could pull it off, having Trump ahead in the polls only to somehow lose could send some in his camp to load up their guns.   What do you think?

14 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Assuming the Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2020 election, who do you think they will favor?  At this point, I am unsure.  It seems on the one hand, having Trump at the helm has divided this country better than I have ever seen it.  But, on the other if they could pull it off, having Trump ahead in the polls only to somehow lose could send some in his camp to load up their guns.   What do you think?

They won't favor anyone.  They'll push propaganda for both sides, thereby exacerbating the divisions in the country.

You ***** idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1