Trump and Russia

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Clinton paid Russian intelligence officers for dirt. She paid several foreign spies for dirt. 

Clinton knowingly injected and distributed Russian disinformation in the hopes of swinging the election her way.

Bill Clinton took in over 500k for a 30 min speech in Russia. 

The facts aren't on your side in this one.

Was it Clinton meeting with Putin alone with no notes? Was it Clinton meeting Russians at Trump Towers for dirt on Trump? Was it Clinton asking Russia to hack computers? 

The Hillary Hotel in Moscow? Nope 

Who were the Russians helping? Huh? We know this 

Why do the Russians want Trump as our President? Huh? Any answer to this question? 

Just now, Koko78 said:

Yes, we all know that Al Capone was a criminal.

I'm talking about Al Capon.

Oh, did I make a spelling error? Thanks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-putin-discussed-outcome-of-mueller-probe-as-part-of-hour-long-phone-conversation-white-house-says/2019/05/03/77c5e98c-6d94-11e9-be3a-33217240a539_story.html?utm_term=.bcef42335d4e

Trump and Putin had a phone call. What does one say to the guy that illegally helped him win the Presidency of the United States?

"Thanks"? 

Did they talk about the 2020 election? Was anything said about the election strategy going forward? 

There are still people that think Russia had anything to do with Trump winning? Fine, I’ll go along with it. I guess I’ll thank Russia for the incredible economy that has allowed me to increase my income by 50% (into the 6 figures) at my job. Who would have thought Russia would make America great again? Our “Russian puppet” has blown away the production of the Obama administration. Surprisingly, he has also been tougher on Russia than any President in recent memory. If these are the results of Russia stealing an election, then I hope they keep stealing elections from the DNC scum that was repeatedly exposed by Wikileaks.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I think most people have this all wrong but some of you have stumbled into bits and pieces of the truth.

Neither the Russians nor the US intelligence agencies ‘wanted’ or ‘didn’t want’ Trump to win. You’re looking at this through the rear window. At the time of the campaign, prior election night, they all KNEW that Hilary was going to win, and they all KNEW it wasn’t going to even be close!  So what was actually going on? ...The FBI and CIA were messing around, trying to see if they catch Russians, not trying to see if they could spy on Trump! And the Russians weren’t trying to help Trump, they were also just messing around knowing that nobody would care or remember after Hilary won in a landslide. All of this was never supposed to be exposed! Then the American people spoke up that night in November, and if you’ll recall it was LATE that night as the entire media establishment, the Clinton campaign, and yes the Russians watched in disbelief. So...the next morning the cover up begins! There’s a new boss in town and he’s not going to be happy that his employees were messing around in the break room. And here we are! The rest is the present and will soon be history.

51 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The FBI and CIA were messing around, trying to see if they catch Russians, not trying to see if they could spy on Trump! 

Not “not”, and.

Because they wanted to catch Russians and who they believed the Russians were working with. And in doing so, spied on Trump’s campaign.  Furthermore, IMO it wouldn’t have ended if Clinton won.  She would have, IMO, kept the investigation going and prosecuted anyone she could have laid her hands on.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Not “not”, and.

Because they wanted to catch Russians and who they believed the Russians were working with. And in doing so, spied on Trump’s campaign.  Furthermore, IMO it wouldn’t have ended if Clinton won.  She would have, IMO, kept the investigation going and prosecuted anyone she could have laid her hands on.

I think the Russians had/have enough on Hillary that she would have preferred that the whole thing just went away. Talk about Putin's puppet, her foundation took in 150 million plus from Russian sources and you can take it to the bank that they had their hooks into her whether she knew it or not.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Not “not”, and.

This is where you and I differ. I don’t think the deep state actors gave a rats tail about Trump. They ‘knew’ he’d never be heard from again after election night. So messing around in his campaign was like a free trial just to see what they could do. Sort of like when firemen burn an abandoned house for practice. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think the Russians had/have enough on Hillary that she would have preferred that the whole thing just went away. Talk about Putin's puppet, her foundation took in 150 million plus from Russian sources and you can take it to the bank that they had their hooks into her whether she knew it or not.

The CF would still be going strong.  There’d be zero investigations of it, just mutterings about it from people like me.  If she had won, even if the Russians tried to use CF against her, their credibility would have been shot because they conspired to keep her out of office.

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is where you and I differ. I don’t think the deep state actors gave a rats tail about Trump. They ‘knew’ he’d never be heard from again after election night. So messing around in his campaign was like a free trial just to see what they could do. Sort of like when firemen burn an abandoned house for practice. 

Again, my opinion, but her comments about Trump not accepting the outcome is a motivator for her to hold up collusion as justification to counter what she thought was going to be Trump’s reaction to losing. Also,  I don’t think she was going to let bygones be bygones. Not after all her dirty laundry got aired by the Russians — whether it was them or not. This has nothing to do with deep state. This is shallow state. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You're going too easy on them, and overlooking the reason for their panicked spying and FISA requests. Messing with his campaign wasn't a "free trial just to see what they could do", they had already been illegally spying on their political opposition (all of it, not just 2016, but 2014, 2012 and beyond) and were caught by Admiral Mike Rogers in March of 2016. In March of 2016 there was no "Russia's meddling in our election" stories, there was no "Trump/Russia" narrative. That was spawned from the need to cover up a litany of criminal violations committed by the Obama administration and their intelligence chiefs. 

On 5/5/2019 at 6:45 AM, Troll Toll said:

There are still people that think Russia had anything to do with Trump winning? Fine, I’ll go along with it. I guess I’ll thank Russia for the incredible economy that has allowed me to increase my income by 50% (into the 6 figures) at my job. Who would have thought Russia would make America great again? Our “Russian puppet” has blown away the production of the Obama administration. Surprisingly, he has also been tougher on Russia than any President in recent memory. If these are the results of Russia stealing an election, then I hope they keep stealing elections from the DNC scum that was repeatedly exposed by Wikileaks.

You are thanking the murderous dictator Putin for our business cycle? 

I guess you want the Russians back in 2020 and beyond? F you! 

The Troll is laughing. From Moscow? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

So when does Flynn go to prison?

Asking for a friend. 

After Schiff and Nadler finally find collusion allowing the Senate to convict Trump, following impeachment.

That will be a week before AOC realizes her dream of ending global warming by outlawing cow farts.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1