Trump and Russia

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just getting through first part of the Mueller report and its pretty obvious that Trump could not have won the election without the support he received from Russia. Just amazing the breath and scope of the Russians direct help to Trump. No wonder he loves Putin so much and keeps his meetings (2020 strategy meetings) totally top secret.

Nonsense. You truly believe a few Facebook ads/ memes seen by a minimal number of people influenced voters to back Trump? You clearly have a dim view of the voting public’s intelligence. On the other hand, perhaps this is justified..lol. Anyway, this election simply came down to folks not being able to stomach voting for Hillary Clinton. Biased media outlets such as CNN just turned more voters to Trump. Far more than anything Russia did, in my view. Blame your Dems for not putting up a moderate and electable candidate that was capable of fending off the flawed Donald Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nonsense. You truly believe a few Facebook ads/ memes seen by a minimal number of people influenced voters to back Trump? You clearly have a dim view of the voting public’s intelligence. On the other hand, perhaps this is justified..lol. Anyway, this election simply came down to folks not being able to stomach voting for Hillary Clinton. Biased media outlets such as CNN just turned more voters to Trump. Far more than anything Russia did, in my view. Blame your Dems for not putting up a moderate and electable candidate that was capable of fending off the flawed Donald Trump. 

I never repeated that GOP tLking point. 

Read what I write here: The Russians and Trump had access to all the Democrats information. All their material and used it. That was a tremendous advantage. They used that advantage to help Trump win. 

That is a fact.

2 minutes ago, GG said:

For God's sake, please stop engaging Gator in any discussion.  

Now you know I'm right if this complete clown is afraid of what I'm saying. GG is a brainwashed empty head and is afraid of the truth. 

Hes afraid of the truth, pure and simple. What a very small person. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I never repeated that GOP tLking point. 

Read what I write here: The Russians and Trump had access to all the Democrats information. All their material and used it. That was a tremendous advantage. They used that advantage to help Trump win. 

That is a fact.

Ridiculous. Voters didn’t make their choice on the basis of Russia or anything Russia “ did”. The Republicans nominated Donald Trump. That alone might have been enough for the Dems to win if they had a respectable, moderate candidate. Trump could know everything down to what Hillary was having for breakfast that day and he’d still be Trump. This shouldn’t be hard to understand. Just what advantage in winning the election did Trump get from this Russian “ meddling” ?

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If Trump and Russia didn't have complete access to Hillarys and the Democrats operation they could not have strategized against them effectively and weaponized the material the stole to suppress voters. The Russians broke the law for a reason. It's just common sense, one side could--and still is!--keeping secrets about all this and the other side--The Dems--were violated and illegally exposed.

its that simple. The Russian propaganda point on this is that information in an election is unimportant. 

And no, there is no polling that would be able to prove this 

Russia helped Trump win the election and Rudy is admitting that. 

Nonsense.  Opinions for the most part were formed well in advance of 2016.  Many people either disliked or liked the Clinton's.  A number of people wanted a Washington outsider to be President.  This is why a class action suit was never heading to court over the hacks.  It could never be proven if any impact by the hacks was had on the 2016 election.  

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Nonsense.  Opinions for the most part were formed well in advance of 2016.  Many people either disliked or liked the Clinton's.  A number of people wanted a Washington outsider to be President.  This is why a class action suit was never heading to court over the hacks.  It could never be proven if any impact by the hacks was had on the 2016 election.  

why do you engage with this person?  he doesn't remotely show that he could care less about your response

52 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I know I will be sorry for asking but how do you know that Trump would have lost?  Is there a poll taken from 2016 that says so?  Can you mind meld with 100's of millions of Americans to know their intent?   

Yes, every poll in 2016 had Hillary winning. Those damn Russians must have flipped the election for Trump.

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

why do you engage with this person?  he doesn't remotely show that he could care less about your response

My hope is if we keep him engaged somebody from the medical world will see it and offer him the help he needs.  Or at least make for one heck of a psychological study.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Russia helped Trump win the election and Rudy is admitting that. 

And you'd think that selling Uranium One would have gotten Hilly more help than it did.

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

My hope is if we keep him engaged somebody from the medical world will see it and offer him the help he needs.  Or at least make for one heck of a psychological study.

No use.  I would have discharged him as a patient long ago.

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You’re about a half decade late with that observation.

The best medicine at this point is for everyone to ignore him.  And that includes you Tom & Greggy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And you'd think that selling Uranium One would have gotten Hilly more help than it did.

No use.  I would have discharged him as a patient long ago.

Well, the Left seems to be for third term + abortions. Maybe in HAHA Gator's case we could get them to go for a retroactive abortion, based on merit.

6 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Ridiculous. Voters didn’t make their choice on the basis of Russia or anything Russia “ did”. The Republicans nominated Donald Trump. That alone might have been enough for the Dems to win if they had a respectable, moderate candidate. Trump could know everything down to what Hillary was having for breakfast that day and he’d still be Trump. This shouldn’t be hard to understand. Just what advantage in winning the election did Trump get from this Russian “ meddling” ?

They hacked the DNC's entire computer system. You do understand why people, organizations, etc. have passwords, right? Well, Russia gave Trump every last piece of information the Dems had and he used it.

Information is one of the most important things we  humans have. That's why we have pass words. Through Russian criminality Trump got Hillary's playbook, secrets, internal polling, strategies, etc. Heck, I bet you are angry Dems want to see Trump's taxes, right?

Not many people are saying it yet, but this was a stolen election. And not just because of what I have posted today.

Have you read the report?

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, the Left seems to be for third term + abortions. Maybe in HAHA Gator's case we could get them to go for a retroactive abortion, based on merit.

acid, amnesty and abortion in 1972,

so things never change, bless them....

6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Lol, I'm not the one telling poster to stay away from other posters. Those people are afraid of the truth.

Why do I need help simply for reporting on what Mueller wrote about? The Russians hacked the entire DNC system and weaponized the information against Hillary. Truth hurts.

6 hours ago, Doc said:

That's about as funny of a conspiracy theory as Seth Rich being the one who gave Julian Assange the hacked emails! Mueller comments on that lie right in the report.

Now who was spreading that lie on here? Hmmmmm.....

Mueller's report actually directly contradicts many lies that have been spread by certain individuals on this board. LOL. Love it.

Read the report! Not Russian generated propaganda!

Read the Report!