Trump and Russia

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

there does seem to be a chasm developing in the narrative being displayed by the various TDS networks. most notably, MSNBC and the Washington Post appear to be really questioning what happened the last 3 years.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Really? Why, because the Trump appointees in the DOJ started an investigation into him? Please. 

Trump owes the country an apology for lying about Russia so many times 

Edited by Tiberius

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

there does seem to be a chasm developing in the narrative being displayed by the various TDS networks. most notably, MSNBC and the Washington Post appear to be really questioning what happened the last 3 years.

I think the best possible outcome is that a larger part of the population will become aware that the MSM is more a propaganda mechanism for the elite (or deep state if you will) than a source of "news."

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, TPS said:

I think the best possible outcome is that a larger part of the population will become aware that the MSM is more a propaganda mechanism for the elite (or deep state if you will) than a source of "news."

Yes, as DR has stated many times here, discernment is very necessary when dealing with the MSM. (and others)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, what do you think the odds are that she wins a Pulitzer for all this?

Somewhere between slim & not a chance in heck most likely.  Sadly.

Looking forward to your book as well.  :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Seeing as to how the Pulitzer Prize namesake ran a HUGE BS sensationalized series of stories about the Spanish American war getting the country into a war frenzy and we got in, it makes perfect sense why Trump collusion would be an award winning story.

Pulitzer and Hearst are often adduced as the cause of the United States' entry into the Spanish–American War due to sensationalist stories or exaggerations of the terrible conditions in Cuba.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

Yellow journalism at its best (almost as good as WMD but less deadly).

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/25/2019 at 8:55 AM, TPS said:

Which, again, is why I call them enemies of the people and want them muzzled.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Which, again, is why I call them enemies of the people and want them muzzled.

We don't "muzzle" people in America. We let them say what they want and then mock & ridicule them. It's the American way.

• Like (+1) 2