Trump and Russia

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No evidence of conspiracy, collusion, or obstruction. 

Image result for bow gif funny

So, would the Hillary Clinton e-mails that were hacked be the ones that everybody knew were hacked off her unprotected server?

And would the "Democratic Party organizations" e-mails that were hacked be those that were hacked from Podesta directly?

Sure seems that way from everything that came out to date.

The letter to Congress does NOT state that it was the DNC e-mails that ended up on Wiki leaks. Those others ended up there as well, IIRC.

More "obfuscating" to keep the bad guys off guard?  Or is it more than an implication that somehow the Russians did hack the DNC?  Based on everything else that came out the past 2+ years, would seem to be the former.  But definitely looking forward to when the Report itself gets released.

Either way, can definitely see the Schiffs of the world using that phrasing to double down on their attacks.  That and the 'no conclusion was made regarding obstruction.'  Mueller left that to the AG & AAG and they determined no obstruction.  Which seems correct -  as there was no collusion there was nothing to obstruct.  (Plus Mueller got to speak to everybody he subpoenaed.)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think Alec Baldwin is unstable, a guy that is a drink, a cross word, or a missed med away from assaulting someone and doing them significant harm. So, that may color my opinion, but that music playing in the background has a definite 'soundtrack-from-The Exorcist' vibe to me. Creepy, and pretty funny in light of, well, you know. 

That droopy eye makes me think he might be ready to stroke out.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@Buffalo_Gal just some self deprecating humor. 

Very modest of you ... but I don't have to agree. ? 

Edited - for people wondering, I do not think  @Deranged Rhino is "some schmuck"

(waiting for the inevitable, No, he's not some schmuck, He's OUR schumck ?)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@Buffalo_Gal just some self deprecating humor. 

Really?  Someone's questioning whether or not you're a schmuck?

You work in Hollywood, for Christ's sake.  :doh:

26 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Edited - for people wondering, I do not think  @Deranged Rhino is "some schmuck"

I consider him a personal friend.  And a schmuck.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

chalk this one up to the differences between men and women.  guys frequently use disparaging terms to show friendship and good will towards one another

that aside, there is also the fact that DR (aka some schmuck on an internet message board) had done a better job uncovering the facts behind this story than the major media outlets

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

chalk this one up to the differences between men and women.  guys frequently use disparaging terms to show friendship and good will towards one another

You can say that again, assmudgeon.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

that aside, there is also the fact that DR (aka some schmuck on an internet message board) had done a better job uncovering the facts behind this story than the major media outlets

But--he did it all while fabricating conspiracy theories that lead his minions to believe that there is some sort of organized "cabal" out to get Trump.  I think the mueller report proves this was all just a giant misunderstanding and a series of unfortunate events. I mean what world superpower with the ability to hit our enemies on the left testicle with a missle  fired from a drone 17 miles  overhead wouldn't launch a multi-year kaziilion dollar prosecutorial reign of terror after a guy had a meeting with a Russian ballerina in the banquet room at local IHOP? It's the next logical step. 

DR got lucky on this, obviously. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Lol, COLLUSION! RUSSIA!!! COLLUSION!!! RUSSIA!!!... oh wait, Hillary and Uranium 1 was 20x's worse than anything we could pretend Trump of doing, and now he is proven innocent on collusion... well dang! Were there any process crimes we can snag him on during this witch hunt? Because, you know, Orange man bad and all... racist, homophobic, sexist nazis are bad! and because he doesn't think just like me, so he should be in jail or sent to a re-education camp! Because we are so loving and tolerant... only to other psychopaths who think like me.

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain