Trump and Russia

15 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

This is especially rough on the leftists. Crow isn't part of their vegan diet.

:lol:

True.  But maybe this' ll be an opportunity for somebody to make a few bucks; they have "veggie burgers."  Some quick thinking entrepreneur needs to come out with crow flavored tofu.  Mmmmm, crofu.  Yum. ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/11/2017 at 9:31 AM, Logic said:

Just wanted to pop in to say that anyone who honestly thinks Trump did not collude with Russians to sway the election is either not paying attention, is blinded by partisan politics, or is being willfully ignorant.

There is smoke, and more smoke, and more smoke.

Follow Louise Mensch, John Schindler, or Malcolm Nance on Twitter. All well connected and intelligent people with connections (and/or former employment) in the intelligence community. And before you say "They're liberals with an axe to grind!"...no they're not. Schindler and Mensch in particular are conservatives. They're just honest, patriotic conservatives, unlike the multitudes of spineless jellyfish that call themselves congressmen.

Read the Trump Dossier, spend even 10 minutes really looking at all of the confirmed instances of Trump's people meeting and working with Russia, and you'll see that the issue is cut and dry. Page, Manafort, Flynn, Sessions, etc, etc...is anyone REALLY still saying there's nothing there? C'mon!

The National Review?

Wait, so you're telling me that conservative outlets like Fox News and the National Review are trying to push the idea that Trump is innocent? Get right out of town!

Party before country. Shameful.

On 3/11/2017 at 9:48 AM, Logic said:

Irrelevant. Collusion with a foreign (and hostile) entity with the purpose of subverting democracy constitutes treason. The issue of whether or not it was "successful" doesn't matter, because treason.

On 3/11/2017 at 10:06 AM, Logic said:

I'd suggest starting with the Trump Dossier, much of which has since been corroborated.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/22/2019 at 7:49 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I just heard someone on the panel say "It's not the end of the end, it's the end of the beginning" :lol: 

Yeah, I was waiting for some sort of "Now the real investigation can begin!"

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/22/2019 at 4:48 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

"It's done."

It's like Wolf is going around and asking everyone he knows if they think there are any sealed indictments that will come out later.  He will ask a million people until someone says "yes, Wolf...I'm pretty sure there is"  AH-HA!!  I KNEW IT!!!    What a ***** turd. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/22/2019 at 7:49 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I just heard someone on the panel say "It's not the end of the end, it's the end of the beginning" :lol: 

I think Alec Baldwin is unstable, a guy that is a drink, a cross word, or a missed med away from assaulting someone and doing them significant harm. So, that may color my opinion, but that music playing in the background has a definite 'soundtrack-from-The Exorcist' vibe to me. Creepy, and pretty funny in light of, well, you know. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think Alec Baldwin is unstable, a guy that is a drink, a cross word, or a missed med away from assaulting someone and doing them significant harm. So, that may color my opinion, but that music playing in the background has a definite 'soundtrack-from-The Exorcist' vibe to me. Creepy, and pretty funny in light of, well, you know. 

hopefully one of these times he takes a swing at someone they respond by cleaning his clock right on the spot

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Baldwin's a known whack-job.  Because Tina Fey had the thigh-sweats for him is the only reason he didn't fade into obscurity.

• Like (+1) 1