Trump and Russia

I heard Congessman Nadler tell Anderson Cooper that since Mueller's report must first to to AG, he could edit it before sending it to Congress.   So they need to keep those investigations rolling to find out what really happened.

Robert Mueller is becoming the D's Hans Blix allegedly who couldn't find his butt with both hands.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That Rosenstein Letter is pretty remarkable.  I'm only halfway through it (probably don't have time to finish it until later tonight -- the UB game, and other commitments are in the way).

Rosenstien mentioned the difference between counterintelligence and Criminal investigations.  I'm sure those lines blur pretty easily, and they're not mutually exclusive anymore.  This snip caught my eye:

"Special Counsel Mueller is authorized to investigate potential criminal offenses. Counterintelligence investigations involving any current or future Russian election interference are not the Special Counsel's responsibility."

Back to the game.  Second half just started.

• Like (+1) 1

Just a reminder now that the Russia probe is over: Not a single indictment on Russian collusion or conspiracy after two plus years of investigating. 

Not one. 

Those who spent the last two years waiting for Mueller to prove Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election, or was an agent of the Kremlin, should take a real hard look at every one of the news sources they've relied upon for the past two years. You've been lied to. Repeatedly. By people who knew they were lying to you. They did this to push division. To push fear. To push hatred. They did this because they think you're stupid

Prove them wrong by never reading their material again. Prove them wrong by learning from this reveal rather than following the herd off the next cliff.

This was always a coup. Always.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Those who spent the last two years waiting for Mueller to prove Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election, or was an agent of the Kremlin, should take a real hard look at every one of the news sources they've relied upon for the past two years. You've been lied to. Repeatedly. By people who knew they were lying to you. They did this to push division. To push fear. To push hatred. They did this because they think you're stupid

Bottom Line: RUSSIA trolled us on our own stuff. FakeBook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, … The answer is for people to be smarter and remember the old adage, believe 1/2 of what you see and 1/4 of what you read, and I'll add 1/10 of what you read online in your feed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Bottom Line: RUSSIA trolled us on our own stuff. FakeBook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, … The answer is for people to be smarter and remember the old adage, believe 1/2 of what you see and 1/4 of what you read, and I'll add 1/10 of what you read online in your feed.

I would add - the real bottom line was that the media and political establishment, with the aid of the intelligence community of multiple nations, knowingly lied to the American public and the world for 2+ years. They lied not to protect the country, but to sow hate, division, and fear. All to overturn the will of the people. 

People have to answer for this. 

Or else it's WMD 2... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i disagree

most of the folks at CNN, MSNBC, etc knew the Mueller circus would not amount to anything.  their heads aren't exploding but with the final submission of Mueller's report they are scrambling to find their next shiny bauble

• Like (+1) 2

:lol: 

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

i disagree

most of the folks at CNN, MSNBC, etc knew the Mueller circus would not amount to anything.  their heads aren't exploding but with the final submission of Mueller's report they are scrambling to find their next shiny bauble

I just heard someone on the panel say "It's not the end of the end, it's the end of the beginning" :lol: