Trump and Russia

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Sanctions imposed  by Trump's administration)

I'm guessing the Progressive wing will file a bill to remove the sanctions now.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

CNN is also running editorials saying a smoking gun is not really necessary.  I read it about a week or so ago. This after many claims of Mueler has found said smoking gun.

But the expectation of finding one piece of conclusive evidence is misplaced and too often obscures the big picture.

Not every investigation will be like Watergate, where just as the House Judiciary Committee voted in late July 1974 on articles of impeachment, the Supreme Court voted unanimously that President Nixon could not invoke executive privilege to block the release of White House recordings.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/06/opinions/mueller-report-smoking-gun-trump-zelizer/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

CNN is also running editorials saying a smoking gun is not really necessary.  I read it about a week or so ago. This after many claims of Mueler has found said smoking gun.

It's amazing to witness. 

I truly hope those who were in these threads, believing the narrative they were being sold (and I don't blame them), are seeing what's happening. And realizing they've been lied to by almost every single major media outlet, entertainment/opinion show, and the political establishment/intelligence community for two+ years. 

This has never been about Trump. This has always been about those institutions/people/politicians trying to cover up much larger sins. 

But the only way that point will ever get made to most of the "resistance" crowd is if we see real charges brought against the perpetrators. 

• Like (+1) 1