Trump and Russia

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Of course you do, the truth even hurts normal people, but for Trumpsters its like Kryptonite 

No, you will say whatever supports Trump at the moment, so I figured you would just say you could care less who she murdered back then. You are a tool 

So which Vince Foster theory supports Trump right now?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

So which Vince Foster theory supports Trump right now?

Hmmmm! The Vince Foster Paradox! 

Did you know that Vince Foster's clothes were found in the Pizzagate restaurant? 

Just now, snafu said:

Is there a Vince Foster is really alive and he's going to be the next Chief of Staff theory?

There is now! 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What makes you say something as stupid as that? 

The fact that you’re pissed off at Trump for making money in Russia (which I’ve alwwys thought was a great place to do so) because that’s the only part of the story that’s true. 

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The fact that you’re pissed off at Trump for making money in Russia (which I’ve alwwys thought was a great place to do so) because that’s the only part of the story that’s true. 

Oh, I see. So calling out corruption should never happen then, because the people calling it out are just jealous. That's brilliant. 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because what you say ain't worth a sh it. 

You know I've just had an epiphany. I was just thinking if what I say "ain't worth *****" then why are you responding to me?  So I will take my advice and not bother with you anymore.  You are not worth the time.  Later dude. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You know I've just had an epiphany. I was just thinking if what I say "ain't worth *****" then why are you responding to me?  So I will take my advice and not bother with you anymore.  You are not worth the time.  Later dude. 

Now, if only everybody everybody else adopted this attitude.

• Like (+1) 1