Trump and Russia

41 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Thanks and it all makes sense except the bi-cameral thing.  First, I don't think the Lewinsky stuff was filmed.  And there haven't even been rumors about another guy being involved.

camel2big.jpg

Then I can have it all wrong:

sopwith.jpg

Edited by 3rdnlng

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's not a Camel, you idiot.  That's a Spad XIII.

(Jesus, I knew that at a glance.  It's amazing I've gotten laid in my life.)

Well, I like to get laid so I wouldn't know the difference. It was labeled that way when I searched for it.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Genghis Khan was first-born.  He didn't have any older siblings.  

At least put some effort in to trying to one-up me.  :lol:

Are you saying you've upped your game? He had an older half brother from another mother that was named James. The brother, not the mother. He also had a half sister named Madeline. And you call yourself a historian.

3 hours ago, donbb said:

Here is a fantastic article that cuts through all the conspiracy crap and goes over the actual timeline of the Russia investigation. It's a long read, but worth your while.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-dossier-stuck-york-trigger-russia-investigation-sources/story?id=57919471

Trump 'dossier' stuck in New York, didn't trigger Russia investigation, sources say

President Donald Trump and his allies have long insisted that what he calls the “fake dirty dossier” was wholly “responsible for starting the totally and discredited witch hunt” by special counsel Robert Mueller.

But, beginning in July 2016, that so-called “dossier” actually sat for several weeks inside an organized crime unit at the FBI’s New York field office, even as counterintelligence agents in Washington, D.C. – unaware of the new allegations – were already investigating Russian efforts to hijack American democracy.

Organized crime. Yup, that is very fitting. 

Well, about all that the former IC has left is whatever evidence they can cobble together to try and explain why they thought Page and others were involved with Russia and against the United States.  They were simply following false leads.  They were fooled and are sorry. 

Edited by keepthefaith

12 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, about all that the former IC has left is whatever evidence they can cobble together to try and explain why they thought Page and others were involved with Russia and against the United States.  They were simply following false leads.  They were fooled and are sorry. 

That will be very difficult given Page's employment with the FBI working to take down Russian spys; that and the fact that he's a free man walking around with no charges ever brought against him in any capacity.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Not really.  It's in the bracing.

Sort of on topic. Colonel Cheater is totally Deep State 

A U.S. Reaper drone shot down another with a missile, the Air Force revealed yesterday. The incident, which took place last year and involved an unmanned target drone, was the first case of a drone shooting down another another aircraft. The event ism a watershed moment in the history of aerial warfare, as unmanned aircraft begin to muscle in on air-to-air combat—previously the exclusive domain of manned aircraft.

Colonel Julian Cheater, commander of the 432nd Air Expeditionary Wing, revealed the incident in an interview with Military.com. The 432nd “Hunters” Wing is based at Creech Air Force Base, Nevada and is responsible for “unmanned precision attack and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance missions...in support of overseas contingency operations”.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a23320374/reaper-drone-first-unmanned-air-to-air-kill/

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sort of on topic. Colonel Cheater is totally Deep State 

He's probably a New England fan, too.

And here I was setting you up to reply that your "That is impressive" remark was in response to the fact that I've ever gotten laid.

To which I would have replied "Yeah...it's in the bracing."