UB won't offer scholarship to Khalil Mack's brother

PromoTheRobot

7 hours ago, Irv said:

I don’t agree with this. If they give a ride to this kid and he is undeserving that’s burns a bridge with everyone on the team. 

They gave the ride. He was decent. Think he signed with bears as a udfa after draft. Think he got cut

6 hours ago, JohnC said:

I don't understand your reasoning and what you are advocating for? If the most successful coach in the school's history felt that Khalil's brother deserved a scholarship he would have offered it. Why does being a brother to one of the program's best players warrant a scholarship offer? If another player is better or is better suited for the program then that player should get the scholarship. Coaches all the time make tough decisions as to who should get a scholarship and who should not. This current coach has successfully rebuilt a moribund program and for the past number of years turned what was an irrelevant and invisible program into a consistently good mid-major program. If I'm going to give anyone the benefit of the doubt it is going to be Leipold. I simply don' see what the issue is here. 

This is a 4 year old thread😂

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.