Grammys huh ?

Maury Ballstein

The Good. Gary Clark, Gaga w Metallica, Katy Perrys boobs, The fat lady singing for the rapper, All things Bruno Mars

The Bad. All things Beyonce, The impromptu Sweet Caroline, James Hetfields mic

The Ugly. Adeles brutal George Michael tribute. (No careless whisper or faith?) Wth is this ?

Some poor song choices imo. Maren Morris and Alicia Keys could have crushed with hallelujah and John Legend or some r and b guy should've sang careless whisper.

So Grammys huh ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

The Good. Gary Clark, Gaga w Metallica, Katy Perrys boobs, The fat lady singing for the rapper, All things Bruno Mars

The Bad. All things Beyonce, The impromptu Sweet Caroline, James Hetfields mic

The Ugly. Adeles brutal George Michael tribute. (No careless whisper or faith?) Wth is this ?

Some poor song choices imo. Maren Morris and Alicia Keys could have crushed with hallelujah and John Legend or some r and b guy should've sang careless whisper.

So Grammys huh ?

She is just horrible in every way imaginable. My wife had it one during that stupid, endless soliloquy/song. Fortunately she watched the rest in bed and I was able to change the channel.

She is just horrible in every way imaginable. My wife had it one during that stupid, endless soliloquy/song. Fortunately she watched the rest in bed and I was able to change the channel.

Austin Powers -Goldmember is one of my guilty pleasure movies, I think it's the funniest one, and I have always cut Beyonce some slack since she is in it. True, her character could've been played by anyone, but I do like her Goldmember song. Other than that, she's worthless to me.

"He's got the magic touch,

Touched it too much,

Hey, Goldmember"