Things to do in Syracuse

plenzmd1

yes, I want advice!

Friends taking their daughter to Syracuse, they will have all day next Sunday free.

I really do not know the area well, so thought i would ask here. They are open to just about anything that is legal outside of gambling.

Restaurant recommendations for 3 days is greatly appreciated as well.

Heids hotdogs, Dinosaur bbq for starters. Middle ages brewing, Eastwood Brewing

yes, I want advice!

Friends taking their daughter to Syracuse, they will have all day next Sunday free.

I really do not know the area well, so thought i would ask here. They are open to just about anything that is legal outside of gambling.

Restaurant recommendations for 3 days is greatly appreciated as well.

Delmonico's, Erie Blvd. Best steak/Italian restaurant in the city, IMO. Be sure to make a reservation though. Dinosaur BBQ is always good, and entertaining. Lots of cool bars and restaurants in Armory Square area. My favorite bar being the Blue Tusk. Lemongrass is also a tremendous Thai fusion restaurant in Armory. I take my wife there every year for her birthday.

If they have time, and are into SU sports, have them head over to the Manley complex and tour the Melo Center. Awesome exhibits for all sports, and you can actually look into where the men's/women's teams practice. Last time I was there my son and I got to watch GMac working on shooting.

On the hill, hit up The Varsity for a slice of pizza, and then Feagan's for their great beer selection.