Scarlett Johansson getting divorced

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

.4 was better. You giant Gugny

Video Voyage lifetime membership is the way to go! Especially now that I'm old enough to go into the special section behind the curtain

you need to discover the internet

I can find and have found more than a handful that are quite a bit more attractive. Without the makeup and all, she's just another girl.

It was a joke -- as in, you can't "see" what she has "done" for people because it's not on film.

I think she's attractive, but there's always someone more attractive out there.

It was a joke -- as in, you can't "see" what she has "done" for people because it's not on film.

I think she's attractive, but there's always someone more attractive out there.

yes. She's attractive. Face a 8/10 body a 7/10. Which is better than most. In my town she would be a 9/10 all around instead of a high 7/10

Much like other attractive female celebrities (Taylor Swift, Halle Berry, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Lawrence) SJ has a difficult time holding on to relationships and men. They are the new Angelina Jolie and Madonnas of the entertainment world.

There is something there. Maybe she's neurotic. Or she doesn't bathe, or is a crier. Her mom calls twice a day, every day. Who knows.

On the other hand you have women like Gwen Stefani who have had an extremely low amount of vacancy days. Blake Shelton runs away from Miranda Lambert for her and Gavin Rossdale said the other day he regrets divorcing her. Nicole Kidman is another one that comes to mind.

Other beautiful women have been married or in relationships forever like Catherine Zeta Jones, Diane Lane, Kate Beckinsale (divorced last year after 12 years of marriage to Len Wiseman).

Much like other attractive female celebrities (Taylor Swift, Halle Berry, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Lawrence) SJ has a difficult time holding on to relationships and men. They are the new Angelina Jolie and Madonnas of the entertainment world.

There is something there. Maybe she's neurotic. Or she doesn't bathe, or is a crier. Her mom calls twice a day, every day. Who knows.

On the other hand you have women like Gwen Stefani who have had an extremely low amount of vacancy days. Blake Shelton runs away from Miranda Lambert for her and Gavin Rossdale said the other day he regrets divorcing her. Nicole Kidman is another one that comes to mind.

Other beautiful women have been married or in relationships forever like Catherine Zeta Jones, Diane Lane, Kate Beckinsale (divorced last year after 12 years of marriage to Len Wiseman).

No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is sick of her ****.

No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is sick of her ****.

:lol:

She's hot, but that smoker's voice that's getting worse every year is a turnoff.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I can find and have found more than a handful that are quite a bit more attractive. Without the makeup and all, she's just another girl.

I actually agree. She has more of a 'girl next door' look than an actual Hotty.

I guess that makes me an idiot too. :doh:

No but her prime was amazing. In some of her movies she was absolutely drop dead. I can't see how that can be argued

Too bad most of these celebs are misinformed feminists during their prime. They don't realize their mistake until men stop drooling all over them. (then they disappear)