Brady's Legacy

How anybody could say Brady is the greatest quarterback every is beyond me. He is the greatest quarterback in the modern era of football where you can't touch the quarterback without drawing a flag, where you can't touch a receiver beyond 5 yards without drawing a flag. Place Brady back in the day of Elway, Kelly, Marino, Montana, etc. and lets see what kind of numbers he puts up.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I count 15 AFC East coaching changes between Mia, NYJ and Bills in Belicheck's 13 years at NE. Why? Because none of the other teams were able to find a franchise QB who could consistently battle Brady. I hate the Pats*, but humbly bow before the King.

TB = GOAT!

Let's take a trip down Cheaters memory lane:

01 SpyGate year, video taped Rams walk through *W

03 SpyGate *W

04 SpyGate *W

07 SpyGate exposed L

11 L

14 DeflateGate *W

16 W (let's wait for leaks & rumors become confirmed)

Not to mention the outside of cheating the last two titles were basically won by the other coaches incompetence.

01 Rams walknthrew has been PROVEN not to have been taped and the only story retracted.

Spygate was about WHERE they video taped NOT that they Video taped.

Deflategate -- a joke of an investigation and anyone with an IQ knows had nothing to do with them winning..

But hey stay salty my friend!!

01 Rams walknthrew has been PROVEN not to have been taped and the only story retracted.

Deflategate -- a joke of an investigation and anyone with an IQ knows had nothing to do with them winning..

Why are you here? Not trying to be a jerk. Seriously, why would you want to come on a bills board? Just curious.

How anybody could say Brady is the greatest quarterback every is beyond me. He is the greatest quarterback in the modern era of football where you can't touch the quarterback without drawing a flag, where you can't touch a receiver beyond 5 yards without drawing a flag. Place Brady back in the day of Elway, Kelly, Marino, Montana, etc. and lets see what kind of numbers he puts up.

The QB's you reference and the era they played were cushioned by no salary cap and little to none Free Agency. Thus, they all had brilliant wide receivers who played with them for many years. Rice & Taylor, Clayton & Duper, Reed & Lofton. It is what sustained their excellent careers. None of that exists today. Only Brady can take interchangeable slow, little white guys and win like no other before. Thus, if Brady played then, he'd have still been fantastic because the Pats* would have Stanley Morgan, Irving Fryar and Russ Francis/Ben Coates.

How anyone could say otherwise is beyond me.

The QB's you reference and the era they played were cushioned by no salary cap and little to none Free Agency. Thus, they all had brilliant wide receivers who played with them for many years. Rice & Taylor, Clayton & Duper, Reed & Lofton. It is what sustained their excellent careers. None of that exists today. Only Brady can take interchangeable slow, little white guys and win like no other before. Thus, if Brady played then, he'd have still been fantastic because the Pats* would have Stanley Morgan, Irving Fryar and Russ Francis/Ben Coates.

How anyone could say otherwise is beyond me.

It's dumb to compare players across eras for any number of reasons, but something tells me Brady would be just fine if you plunked him back to 1992. First off, he'd probably be the biggest QB in the league, what is he like 6'5", and a big guy who, as he proved last night, can take a hit.

Why are you here? Not trying to be a jerk. Seriously, why would you want to come on a bills board? Just curious.

I don't get it either. There's enough Pats* ball washing on the board now to make any closet fan happy. He's gotta come here and dispute ** legacy? Today? Really?? Yeeesh..

Because on the most part people hear talk football without placing their heads up their collective butts. I also been on this thread for awhile....

Listen, Brady is the GOAT, and was before yesterday.

To say the Pats don't break rules is just silly.

Anyone with an IQ would understand deflategate was not about one game. And there must have been a reason they did it...it wasn't cause it gave them a disadvantage.

Edited by plenzmd1

quitcherbitchin. They* were fined hundreds of thousands of dollars, forfeited numerous draft picks and endured suspensions for their numerous transgressions. This isn't a publically held entity. It's a very small rich persons club who makes their own rules. You break them, you pay. End of story.

Listen, Brady is the GOAT, and was before yesterday.

To say the Pats don't break rules is just silly.

Anyone with an IQ would understand deflategate was not about one game. And there must have been a reason they did it...it wasn't cause it gave them a disadvantage.

I was more or less talking about the stupid Rams walk threw part.. the Spygate (was just reminding people what that infraction was lol) as for deflategate ugh that one for some reason still ticks me off... (probably because the hole destroyed his phone thing makes him guilty. like people never heard of the cloud.. lol)

quitcherbitchin. They* were fined hundreds of thousands of dollars, forfeited numerous draft picks and endured suspensions for their numerous transgressions. This isn't a publically held entity. It's a very small rich persons club who makes their own rules. You break them, you pay. End of story.

It was MILLIONS of dollars lol.. and Kraft can afford it.. and your right it is a billionaires club. now if you ask anyone who is a true Pats fan what still bothers them. It isn't the loss of picks or money but the railroading of Brady with no evidence. (Which was pretty much made rock solid Up here when Goodell lied in his appeals findings.)

I was more or less talking about the stupid Rams walk threw part.. the Spygate (was just reminding people what that infraction was lol) as for deflategate ugh that one for some reason still ticks me off... (probably because the hole destroyed his phone thing makes him guilty. like people never heard of the cloud.. lol)

This was not a court of law...it was an NFL investigation. Unless Brady agreed to it, those texts WERE NEVER seen, cloud or no cloud. And yes, all Wells wanted was for someone to look through the phone with Brady present and show texts to/from the two other knuckleheads ...and guess what..they were never seen.

The ghost of Peyton Manning pantsed last years mvp Cam Newton.

Trubisky Watson Mahomes rivers or Romo would be a start.

Yeah, one of those rookies should do it.

Manning had an epic Defense. The Bills are light years away from that with their current player/coaching talent level on D.

Awesome that you whiners had to watch that last night and eat some more crow. Been saying it here for years and will continue... I am a diehard, season ticket holder of the Bills and a few years ago I completed the steps in the stages of grief and came to accept what is undeniably true, this is the GOAT. You can cry about Spygate, you can cry about deflategate as your weak ammo but at the end of the day, year after freaking year, this guy has delivered, sadly in our division, the best performances we will ever see. The anti-Brady guys who didn't sleep well last night, woke up angry in the middle of the night like we do when the Bills choke away a game, you're wasting your time and emotional capacity on something so frivolous and wrong. And let me be clear, I hate his whining tactics, his stupid commercials, his Uggs, his wife, his Trump support (make him a garbage human being alone) but I will never deny what he is or not appreciate his drive to win, be the best, hatred of losing, and his unbelievable abilities.

Now can we just have him retire for f sakes!

So enjoy your weak crybabies.

boom