How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?

Spurna

How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?

• $0
    • $0-1000
    • $1000-5000
    • $5000-10,000
    • $10,000-20,000
    • $20,000-50,000
    • $50,000-100,000
    • $100,000-500,000
    • $500,000-1,000,000
    • Over $1,000,000

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but if the money didn't go here it would go somewhere else. You can't take it with you. For me the $100/game I spend is good value for what works out to be about 10 hours of entertainment (thank god for tailgating)

It costs 70 bucks to park in Chicago. Want open air to grill? +$100 a game.

That's the model The League wants to move to. Do away with "the cooler toters."

It costs 70 bucks to park in Chicago. Want open air to grill? +$100 a game.

That's the model The League wants to move to. Do away with "the cooler toters."

Everyone has a different 'in' and 'out' point, that would be my 'out' point for sure.

Just Sunday Ticket but I think I'd probably buy it regardless of which team I was a fan of...

Interesting, I buy ST strictly for the Bills. The question was asked what expenses qualify. If I throw in DTV/ST, travel, hotels, rental cars plus stubhub tix, that changes things. I guessed $5-10K, but looking back that's probably low. If I'm going to a game I want good seats and a good experience. Take one of the boys and expenses almost double. How much goes directly to the NFL and/or Bills? Not a ton. I do NOT spend a lot on jerseys or other gear, and my tix are second hand (with that marketability indirectly improving direct sales).

Can I include my bar bills?

Welcome to the $1 mil + club!

I got ST to avoid expensive 3-4 hour outings with the entire family. (At least that's what I told my wife, and myself.)

Apparently the Pegulas are in our midst, or we have some very heavy drinkers who have spent a million plus and have loose accounting standards? :) There are several votes over $1 million. Spending $100k/year is indeed possible with travel, suites, etc., I suppose. I wish I knew....

Edited by Augie