How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?

Spurna

How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?

• $0
    • $0-1000
    • $1000-5000
    • $5000-10,000
    • $10,000-20,000
    • $20,000-50,000
    • $50,000-100,000
    • $100,000-500,000
    • $500,000-1,000,000
    • Over $1,000,000

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two seats, two seasons as a STH, only a little over $1000 per season. Barely went to any games between 2011 & 2015...definitely not over $5000. That makes me feel much better

Edited by JM57

So far..... I have had NFL Game Pass for 5 seasons now at £140 a pop per season (not sure what that is in dollars). I enjoy the other benefits I get of this... watching any game I like in the non Bills slot every Sunday, NFLN, the video archives and Football Life documentaries etc.. but I could accept dodgy illegal streams of all that and survive. I pay for a proper service because I love the Buffalo Bills and the idea of the stream breaking at a key moment is horriifc.

Another £500 on Bills related merchandise.

Then about £120 for tickets and other expenses when the Bills came to Wembley in 2015.

I am hoping that 2017 will be the year I come to Buffalo. I am trying to plan for a game this year..... that will be round about £1500 all in.

This is small beer to many of you I know but when you live the other side of the pond and don't have that same reason to be loyal... staying with this team through all the losing is not easy. But this is me I am a Bill and I have no intention of changing. When we win a Superbowl it is going to be the most awesome feeling in the world.

50 k + season tickets. tolls, Gas, Hotels, Tailgate food, Tailgate needs, dinner, breakfast, away games, buying Bills stuff, 50/50 raffle NFL for Phone, and I am sure much more.

I'm up there too. I and the wife have spent over $50,000 but less than $100k between home and away games over ten years.

If you include my whole family then it would be over $500k in the last 10 years between home games, tailgating and away games.

I put myself between $5-10k but after reading about others who spent that much, I probably estimated high. I included incidentals at home too though. I've bought a lot of booze/beer that I wouldn't have otherwise bought but for a game on tv.

I go to one home game a year and spend about $150 on a ticket because I drive far and want one before I get there (also go early season). About another $150 on food, drinks, tolls, gas, parking, etc. That +200 for merch and home purchases such as rhise described above. Looks like about a $500/year habit. I guess I'm barely in that bracket at 1 game per year...

I put myself between $5-10k but after reading about others who spent that much, I probably estimated high. I included incidentals at home too though. I've bought a lot of booze/beer that I wouldn't have otherwise bought but for a game on tv.

I go to one home game a year and spend about $150 on a ticket because I drive far and want one before I get there (also go early season). About another $150 on food, drinks, tolls, gas, parking, etc. That +200 for merch and home purchases such as rhise described above. Looks like about a $500/year habit. I guess I'm barely in that bracket at 1 game per year...

Woha ...if we're counting beer, I voted low.

Do I include meals and "entertainment" while in town for games?

Season tickets Avg. $1000+/- per season after considering what I've sold and kept over 10 years: $10,000.

Hotel, Tolls, Gas, Meals, Tailgate essentials, and Bar Bills 4 x a season: Avg $1560/season = $15,600

Miscellaneous merchandise throughout the decade: $1,000

Single mother's we've put through nursing school on Aero Drive - I shutter when I think of the figure.

Easily in the $25-50k range total.

Edited by DasNootz

Live in Nebraska and I'm a season ticket holder. Travel to Buffalo 2X a year for home games. Eat the cost of preseason games. Travel to 2 away games. Hotel, travel costs Food and Beer. Why do I keep doing it!!!

Because you have disposable income?

;-P

Okay... A masochist at very least!

;-)

I call BULL on the four that say $0! Do they not pay for cable or internet (this site) to access!

:-/

Ugh. Terrible thread. I don't want to be reminded of how much I've spent.

Yeah, but if the money didn't go here it would go somewhere else. You can't take it with you. For me the $100/game I spend is good value for what works out to be about 10 hours of entertainment (thank god for tailgating)