How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?

Spurna

How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. How much money have you spent on Bills in the last decade?

• $0
    • $0-1000
    • $1000-5000
    • $5000-10,000
    • $10,000-20,000
    • $20,000-50,000
    • $50,000-100,000
    • $100,000-500,000
    • $500,000-1,000,000
    • Over $1,000,000

I've probably spent around $3000 on tickets from Stubhub in that time.

How much money have you spent on Bills tickets/season tickets/travel expenses/merchandise/parking/concessions since 2007?

Edited by Spurna

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that I am on the high end because of the travel part. I put it in the $20K-$50K range and am probably right around the middle of it. If I didn't have a place to stay in Buffalo I'd be even higher. I don't regret any of it though. Bills games are what I love to do. That is what my family loves to do.

I think that I am on the high end because of the travel part. I put it in the $20K-$50K range and am probably right around the middle of it. If I didn't have a place to stay in Buffalo I'd be even higher. I don't regret any of it though. Bills games are what I love to do. That is what my family loves to do.

This. Yeah, I have spent a lot of $$, but this is what I love to do and don't regret any of it. I have a 7 month old boy at home, and can't wait to do this with him when he is a little older.

Live in California. Have had season tickets for the last 10 years. Go to Buffalo 2-3 times a year. Go to 2-3 road games per year. A closet full of retired jerseys on top of it. I'd say I've spent way more than my wife would want me to- don't actually want to tally it up for fear of sticker shock. What can I say, losing is not just a hobby, its my passion.

Between seasons, travelling to Buffalo at least 4 times per year, hotels when there, eating a bunch of tickets for family etc , i would say at least $ 5,000 per year just for home games.

I would say conservatively at least another $2K per year to travel to games...but not quite sure how to total that. I mean we spent a buttload in New Orleans, but most of that spend had zero to do with the Bills game.

BTW, do lost wagers count? :sick:

Edited by plenzmd1

Gave up our seasons in 2000 and go to 1-2 games per year for free with tickets from work. I think I've paid for tickets maybe 3-4 times off Craigslist so the money isn't technically going to the Bills

Edited by kdiggz