Can We Just Take a Moment and Be Grateful For The Pegulas

ndirish1978

You can call the Bills a dumpster fire. You may hate that Terry has zero public speaking skills. But the fact of the matter is that as of today there are now fans in THREE NFL cities who no longer have a team. Regardless of how the Chargers, Rams and Raiders' last cities treated the team or ownership, I think we can all relate as fans to the sinking feeling of hoping the team you root for will stay in town because they are your team.

Obviously this thread will soon be inundated with "that's the kind of thinking that leads to playoff droughts" and calling me a koolaid drinker, but I don't think it's out of line to be grateful to know that my kids will get to be BUFFALO Bills fans. That's all, I don't have a point beyond that.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can call the Bills a dumpster fire. You may hate that Terry has zero public speaking skills. But the fact of the matter is that as of today there are now fans in THREE NFL cities who no longer have a team. Regardless of how the Chargers, Rams and Raiders' last cities treated the team or ownership, I think we can all relate as fans to the sinking feeling of hoping the team you root for will stay in town because they are your team.

Obviously this thread will soon be inundated with "that's the kind of thinking that leads to playoff droughts" and calling me a koolaid drinker, but I don't think it's out of line to be grateful to know that my kids will get to be BUFFALO Bills fans. That's all, I don't have a point beyond that.

The Honeymoon is over. 17 years....Fire Whaley....Fire Russ....burn it down....Ralph's trash....clean house....blah blah blah.

How the cities treated...the ownership??

Anyway, amazing to see the "Bills might leave Buffalo" boogeyman is somehow still alive.

Russ is an evil genius after all...

As expected, the trolls are out en masse

... That feeling you get when you have a party and someone you didn't want to show up is now in your house

Are we supposed to completely ignore how well or badly they do as owners from now until eternity because they kept the team here?

Honest question.

Are we supposed to completely ignore how well or badly they do as owners from now until eternity because they kept the team here?

Honest question.

Yes.

That goes for every FA and coach who chooses to grace us with their presence, as well.

I guarantee the Pegulas vote "yes" to the relocation of the Raiders, so i don't know how much credit should be given to them, to be honest.

They're going to sell the Bills and Sabres within the next 10 years

I guarantee it

Keeping the Bills in Buffalo was obviously important to the region.

Personally, I'd like for the Bills to not suck sometime soon.

I have my doubts that the Pegulas care about that part of owning an NFL team.